If you are very worried about your privacy and want to keep your life private on WhatsApp, you can also hide the profile photo with our special trick. Many of us manage WhatsApp for our personal and business use. If you want to use the display photo in this popular messaging app, you don’t want to show it to anyone else, but it’s provided.
Why hide WhatsApp profile pic?
The image of your WhatsApp profile is easily visible to all WhatsApp users and can be saved by taking a screenshot if there is no secret. In addition to family and friends, you would talk to some people who are not on your contact list on WhatsApp. If your profile picture is not hidden, anyone can view and save it. The best thing to do is to hide your profile photo from people you don’t know and don’t trust.
Also, you can only show your photos to people you want. With it you can use any photo of your choice without any worries.
How to hide your profile picture on WhatsApp
– First, open WhatsApp and go to Settings.
– Click Accounts, and then click Privacy.
– Now, tap on the profile photo.
– WhatsApp default settings allow everyone to see your profile photo.
Read more: – Was your smartphone stolen? Delete all data sitting at home
– If you want your photo to be seen only by people whose numbers are stored on your phone, you can change this setting in My Contacts.
– Choose one if you don’t want anyone to see it. This will keep your picture hidden for everyone on WhatsApp.
After hiding your profile picture, people who send you messages will see a gray photo on DP.
For users, WhatsApp still doesn’t have the feature to hide photos from a select few. If you do not want to display your DP or image with strangers, you can change the settings in the same way.