Those who wish to access hydration and stabilization services in this strategy’s tents can access them without any costs or administrative hassles due to EPS affiliation.
A strategic cooperation for citizens who go out to enjoy Cali FairAttended at different points by Red Centro’s health personnel, it is provided to guarantee preventive action against problems caused by high alcohol consumption.
In our culture, consumption of alcohol is a part of everyday life. Colombia has reported an increase in the use of alcoholic beverages in the last decade, despite the fact that the harmful effects of its consumption have been recognized. This condition directly infers health risks related to diseases, deaths, accidents, violence, sexual and reproductive health, and mental health.
That is why the health network of the Centre-ESE through its mental health tools And this line 106, will be implemented…
1. Settlement for Life: Knowing How to Live/Knowing How to Drink.
2. Work on the change of culture of alcohol consumption.
3. Teach about self-regulation, social regulation, and normative control.
4. Minimize harm and reduce the risks associated with abusive consumption.
,Read also: Monkeypox threat persists,
The foregoing will take place during the following dates and in these places in Cali, where citizens meet within the framework of the Fair’s programming to share …
- Monday 26 December: Agreement (San Joaquin Avenue, Ciudad Jardín), from 8:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 27 December: amazing concert (Pascal Guerrero Stadium), from 3:00 pm to 3:00 am; At the Antique Car Parade, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday December 28: Verbena de la Comuna 10, from 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Friday December 30: Agreement (San Joaquin Avenue, Ciudad Jardín), from 8:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Las action lines Many of the health teams present in these sites guarantee information, education and care, with personnel trained to deal with situations that put people at risk of vulnerability due to alcohol consumption in venues such as bars, discos, fairs, etc. Huh.
An easily recognizable tent for civilians, fully equipped to function ‘Stabilization Zone’Which has elements of education, hydration and communication to request a chosen driver, taxi or family support.
You may be interested…
– “I’m going to party and I don’t fall” Boulevard is taken
Communication District Public Health Secretariat
Santiago de Cali Special
Number of visits to this page 19
Publication date 12/26/2022
Last modified 12/26/2022