The Public Employment Agency of the National Apprenticeship Service (Army) is constantly publishing job vacancies for Colombians in certified companies both in the national territory and abroad.
Similarly, the state unit announced the opening this week of a new job call to work in Canada. Similarly, he emphasized that the vacancies available are for technicians with bakery experience.
It is noteworthy that the North American nation has become one of the most desired destinations for Colombian citizens in recent years, as it is a country that consistently offers excellent job and educational opportunities.
“Important Canadian company, Colombian profiles are required to work in the country of Canada, recognized by Immigration Canada and the Ministry of Immigration in coordination with the public employment agency SENA. Please note that, if included in the selection process, the place of employment must be in Ontario. Those interested must have passport.
– education: Graduate and Bakery Technician or Technologist.
– experience: Three (3) years’ experience.
– language: Intermediate English.
– Place of execution of vacancies: Ontario.
, Vacant Position: 20.
- permanent contract.
- Salary: 10 to 12 million Colombian pesos per month.
How to apply for army job offer?
- Candidates have to register their resume on the platform of Army Public Employment Agency (https://agenciapublicadeempleo.sena.edu.co) and apply for the vacancy of interest.
- The final selection process is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the employer, and will take place once the profile verification process, interview and technical test is done.
- The last date to apply is December 30, 2022.