A simple little act on a daily basis will do the trick exercise our body every day with going up and down stairs You will be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The World Health Organization, WHO, maintains that an increase or decrease stairs becomes one aerobic activity moderate that can contribute to many benefits To our life
it is aerobic exercise is ideal for sedentary people They tend to sit for long hours, as a result of which it becomes a threat to their health, as they are more prone to obesity, diabetes and heart disease.
going up and down stairs It is a small habit that is formed little by little, no matter how simple it may seem, this act directly contributes to burn stored fat in the body, benefiting heart health because the blood is in constant circulation.
which are benefits From up and down stairs,
- up and down stairs For one hour you can burn up to five hundred calories.
- Helps strengthen the lungs and heart.
- Lowers the risk of suffering from chronic diseases, such as diabetes, cholesterol and heart diseases.
- By releasing endorphins, it helps to keep your spirits up and face the day with energy, as it induces a pleasant feeling of happiness.
- Helps tone the calf muscles, gluteus and quadriceps, improves the appearance of the legs.
- This action forces you to use your stabilizing muscles so you always stay in shape.
- Helps bring stability to the knees and avoid injuries.
- Increases resistance, thus achieving higher levels of power and energy by requiring more effort.
We know the most recurring question is is it better Ride hey go down Las stairs The truth is that both options are very beneficial because they always do the same thing. Muscles,
For this reason, and already knowing this, it is highly recommended that you start making Habit to go up and down stairs that you get throughout the day. when this aerobic exercise Low impact has become a habit, it’s time to make it more intense to achieve best results,
In these cases the best option is toggle Various options. up and down stairs on tiptoe, do it as fast as possible or with only one leg, Halfway through, change to another, the latter, of course, we recommend that you maintain proper posture to take care of your knees and back.