Friday, September 30, 2022

India China standoff: 10th visit talks between India and China, troops will return

India China standoff: 10th visit talks between India and China, troops will return

New Delhi : There is going to be a corps commander level meeting again between India and China today. This will be the 10th round of meeting between the two countries amidst the ongoing tension for nearly 9 months. The meeting will be held in the Chinese area of ​​Moldo, which is on the border on the other side of Chushul. The meeting between the two countries is taking place at a time when there is ongoing disengagement between the two countries in the Pangong area of ​​East Ladakh. The military officials of both countries will review the withdrawal of the army so far. Along with this, disengagement will also be discussed in Gogra, Hot Spring and Depsang areas.

At the same time, China has tried to trick once again from this meeting. Meanwhile, China has launched a propaganda war by releasing a video of the bloody conflict in the Galvan Valley. In which it is claimed that it is of the June 2020 clash in Galvan Valley. The video of this incident has been shared by Chinese propaganda media Global Times.

India says that the Chinese Army should go to the place of April 2020. The two countries will meet tomorrow at 10 am in Moldo, China, which is on the border on the other side of Chushul. Both sides have withdrawn troops, tanks and other equipment from the shores of Pangong Tso, which had long remained an important place in the border dispute.

Several Chinese military camps were screened at the end of January by satellite photographs of some areas on the north coast of Pangong Tso by Maxar Technologies. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh told Parliament that the two sides agreed to withdraw troops around Pangong Tso in a “phased, coordinated and verified manner”, after which military commanders would discuss ending the deadlock in other parts of the Ladakh border .

Tensions at the high-altitude border began to increase in April, when India accused Chinese troops of intruding on its part of the actual border line. On June 15, 20 Indians were killed in a skirmish in the Galvan Valley of Ladakh, following which a situation of confrontation arose between the two countries in June.

Despite several subsequent rounds of diplomatic and military talks, India and China were unable to reach an agreement until February. A video and picture released by the military earlier this week showed Chinese soldiers moving out as part of the process of carrying bunkers, tents, tanks, soldiers and vehicles.

.

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -