Los iPhone They present various important functions so that users have greater ease when using certain tools, such as Voice Control, an option especially for people with visual or motor disabilities who have difficulties using the mobile screen.
Likewise, it is very useful for people who have free hands and cannot reach the iPhone at the time, thus allowing them to perform different actions on the mobile using only voice commands, such as calling, opening applications; sending text messages, etc. text and more.
Despite the fact that this function is integrated into the Apple smartphone itself, many users do not know how to activate it and in which cases it can be used, therefore in deposit We will participate with all the steps to follow the main guide. Pay attention to details.
How to use iPhone only by voice
To use your iPhone by voice only, you must turn on the “Voice Control” feature found in your smartphone’s settings. Here is how to do it:
- First, open “Options” on your iPhone.
- After that, tap on “Accessibility”.
- Next, click on the “Voice Control” option.
- By doing so, they activate “Voice control”.
Once you’ve made this feature, you can use a variety of voice commands to perform actions on your iPhone, be it sending text messages, making calls, opening apps, and more. Here we present some examples.
- Make calls: “Call” [nombre del contacto]”.
- Open apps: “Open” [nombre de la aplicación]”.
- Open the page in Safari: “Go to” [nombre del sitio web]”.
- Play Song: “The Game” [nombre de la canción]”.
- Send SMS: “send message to” [nombre del contacto]”.
How to narrow calls from a contact on an iPhone
We are sharing a series of steps that you can follow to block a certain number from calling you on your iPhone.
- From your iPhone, access the “Options” app.
- Then, select the “Phone” option.
- After that, select “call block and dagger”.
- Among the available options, select “Blocked Contacts”.
- Now a list with all your contacts will appear.
- You will need to select the contact you want to block.
- Finally, go back to the main device of your iPhone.
With these steps, you will no longer receive calls from the selected contact, without deleting it.
Five things you should know before buying an iPhone
If you are thinking of buying an iPhone for the first time, there are a few things to keep in mind before purchasing.
- Compatibility: First of all, you need to make sure that the iPhone you buy is compatible with your service provider and works in your country. Also check if the applications you use regularly can be used on your new mobile.
- Battle duration; Check the battery life of the iPhone you are planning to take to ensure it meets your daily needs. If you use your mobile phone frequently, you’ll want to go for a model that performs well.
- Warranty: Remember that the iPhone you are going to buy has credit. Also, check the terms and conditions to make sure you understand the issues that may arise during its use.
- Memory space: Make sure you choose an iPhone with enough storage space for your needs. If you plan to store a lot of photos, videos, music and files, consider buying a model with internal memory.
- Price: Finally, check the price of the iPhone you are buying. Compare the costs of different stores and merchants to make sure you get the best possible deal.