Is a type of exercise that can collect more profits and advantages than any other. According to experts, you don’t need high-impact activity to lose weight, improve stamina and take care of your heart, and that activity is found in water.
And if that wasn’t enough, water helps with relaxation And to reduce the stress levels that the everyday hustle and bustle creates.
swimming is one exercise it helps do most of the body work And according to experts, it helps the body get energy from fat instead of muscle.
The GQ portal quotes Dr. Michael Bohl, who points out that swimming is all in one Since at the same time we strengthen the muscles with each stroke, it also serves as an ideal exercise since cardio it increases our heart rate like some.
Nadar it is one of the few recommended Activities For those who suffer from muscle or joint pain, as the effect is very mild and creates a feeling of calmness that is hard to find in any other type of pain exercise,
swimming The exercise Excellent
According to Bohl, they can burn up to 600 calories in an hour depends on the intensity.
and the Healthline portal assumes that style mariposa this is it burn more fat Because it requires more energetic movements.
The same portal recommends the following advice Who wants burn more fat, Increase muscle tone and not just change its type exercise,
- Nothing in the morning, before eating anything. Although it may not be easy to have an accessible pool in the morning at times, it is worth fighting for because Nadar According to Nick Rizzo, trainer and director of RunRepeat.com, this will put the body into a fasting state after lifting, causing it to use fat stores for energy.
- Nothing stronger and faster. swimming Can burn a lot of calories when you’re just starting out exercise But as the body adapts, heart rate doesn’t rise as much, says Paul Johnson, founder of CompleteTri.com.
- take a class swimming, Learning proper stroke technique can help Nadar at a reasonable pace
change routine and speed up
- Change swimming routine. If you swim at the same speed and with the same technique for a long time, the body will reach a plateau and no more weight will be lost. you have to get out of your comfort zone
- Nothing 4-5 days a week. The more active you are, the better your chances of losing weight. and this applies to jogging, walking or Nadar,
- Start slow. Swim 15-20 minutes a day and gradually increase to 30 minutes 5 days a week as your body allows. If you start at too high an intensity, fatigue and body aches can leave you dead.
- toggle off swimming With Aqua Aerobics. You can occasionally take an aqua aerobics class on vacation.
- Float with a float noodle or board. If you are not an advanced swimmer, you can use the resources that are always available in the pool while still using your arms and legs to stay afloat.
- Use pool weights. The pool builds resistance and when combined with weights, you can get stronger and do more resistance.
- Adjust your diet.