If you’ve stopped to analyze the physiques of the Japanese, you’ve noticed something about them: They seem to be in incredible shape. Without a doubt, they must have some formula for being thin and fibrous for the most part. Is it all those bows in greeting that you do hundreds of times a day? Or perhaps the power of their traditional tea ceremony?
In the end, it all comes down to the fact that the Japanese have a health culture that a lot of people can learn from. Its recipe is not that it is anything special, it is just that they have it very intrinsic and they follow it to the letter: daily physical activity healthy diet based on fish and rice. To this, perhaps, should be added an unhealthy number of working hours, which prevents them from having a lot of free time.
Many routines and habits of all kinds have been imported from Japan to achieve a deeper physical and mental state. One of the most popular in recent years is the Sakuma Method, created by Kenichi Sakuma, a world-renowned trainer of models and celebrities.
This training method proposes to improve posture and take care to improve the effectiveness of exercises and movements in everyday life. According to the Japanese trainer, correcting body posture is necessary to make the fat burning process as effective as possible and, incidentally, to solve some problems such as recurring headaches, menstrual pain or constipation problems.
How is this method done?
Sakuma says it only takes five minutes a day. It sounds like little, but experts assure that without hours and hours of training in the gym, the results will be visible in the abdominals, buttocks and full legs.
According to its creator, there are several stretching exercises that can be done at home without the need for weights or complicated equipment. Only common items such as chairs or towels are used, which can take the place of mats.
- exercise 1: Lie on your stomach on a mat and bring your hands behind your head as your chest, thighs and calves lift off the floor. Hold this position for 10 seconds three times in a row while your legs push into each other and you contract your gluteal muscles.
- Exercise 2: Continue on your stomach by crossing your arms under your chin, lifting your legs, crossing your ankles, and bending your knees to bring them up so that your thighs touch the ground. Stay in the position for 6 seconds, relax and repeat ten times.
- Exercise 3: Sit in a chair keeping your back straight, let your hands fall to the sides of your hips and move your ears away from your shoulders. Without moving the shoulders, one should raise each side of the hip alternately and maintain the position for 3 seconds on each side and repeat ten times without rest.
- Exercise 4: Sit on a chair, keeping your back straight, lean your torso slightly forward. Grasp your elbows with your hands and raise your arms up, keeping your arms in line with your back. Maintain the position for 6 seconds, always repeating ten times.
- Exercise 5: Sit on a chair, cross your arms and place your feet hip-width apart. Rest your elbows on your knees with your hands and without moving your torso, raise your crossed arms over your head. Maintain the pose for 6 seconds and repeat ten times.
For the method to be more effective and there are no pause phases, the specialist makes sure that from the third week onwards a rest day is left between the two sessions.
Does it really work?
Despite its success, it is hard to believe that this method is as miraculous as it claims to be. It should be kept in mind that the results Sakuma claims have been achieved with models who already have a very specific body type. On the other hand, this method must be complemented with a healthy and wholesome diet to achieve a calorie deficit.
read this also
read this also
read this also