The Welfare Pension is a program proposed by the Welfare Secretariat that seeks to generate economic assistance for different people in the Mexican Republic according to their particular situation and appropriate to the proposed program.
On this occasion, people aged 28 to 59 will be provided with a welfare pension, allowing them to receive a slightly higher economic income. If you want to know how to apply for this program, here we tell you everything about registration.
How much money will be given from welfare pension?
The Welfare Secretariat shared the relevant information to be able to request the welfare pension. In this case, you should know that the social program has increased the amount of the pension, so now up to 3,100 pesos will be given every two months.
How will I know if I can apply for the program?
One is only required to be within the age limit to apply for welfare pension, but it is also provided to those who are suffering from some kind of disability.
What do I need to process it?
- Maximum age should be 64 years
- have birth certificate
- Valid official identification with photograph (INE, passport or INAPAM credential)
- Official medical certificate or document proving permanent disability
- Proof of address not older than six months
- PRINTED CURP
- If the beneficiary is a minor, present the school ID.
- Contact cell phone number to receive notifications
How to register for the Wellbeing Programme?
- To locate your registration module enter pension.personasdiscapacidad.bienestar.gob.mx
- Select the state you live in
- Select the municipality where you live (must be available)
- Check the “I am not a robot” box.
- Press the “Search” button
- Once these steps are completed, the system will inform you about the Wellbeing module where you need to go as soon as possible to collect your card.