The dates for the most important automotive events around the world are already set for 2023. This is the schedule.
since December 31, 2022launched the calendar of Automotive events scheduled for this year, Firstly, the Dakar Rally which is happening right now in the Arabian desert. And tomorrow CES will officially open its doors in Las Vegas (USA).
As we can see, the calendar contains sporting events and car shows, Start and end of 2023 Formula 1 season separate ‘motor show’ Which has locations in Asia, Europe and North America.
Manufacturers, Companies and Brands relating to the motor industry, as well as loss ‘Petrolheads’, Gear up for these events that open up space for a culture and market around cars. So save the dates and schedule so that you don’t miss anything.
List of World Automotive Events 2023
- Dakar Rally: 31 December to 15 January
- Consumer Electronics Show (CES): January 5-8
- Auto Expo New Delhi (India): 12 to 15 January
- Tokyo Motor Show: January 13-15
- Chicago Auto Show: January 11-20
- Formula 1 season start: March 3
- New York Auto Show: April 7-16
- Shanghai Auto Show: April 18-27
- 24 Hours of Le Mans: June 10 and 11
- Detroit Auto Show: September 13-24
- Geneva Motor Show (Qatar venue): October 5 to 14
- SEMA Show: October 31st to November 3rd
- Los Angeles Auto Show: November 17-26
Automotive events in Colombia 2023
- NEXTCAR Used Car Fair: August 24 to 27 in Corferías, Bogotá.
- Motorfair: September (date to be confirmed*) at Unicentro, Bogotá.
Also Read: Dakar Rally 2023 Completes Its Stages 2 And 3 – Sainz And Al-Attiyah Lead
Jessica Paola Vera Garcia.