American Embassy go look for one bodyguard coordinator for work in MexicoWhose call is open to the general public but yes, if you are interested you will have to meet a series of requirements and certifications to get the position.
As per vacancy, working days include 40 hours a week and the salary is 393 thousand 882.48 pesos, The period to apply for this is till January 26.
Duties as Bodyguard Coordinator
The tasks the Bodyguard Coordinator for the United States Embassy in Mexico will perform are:
- Supervise the Ambassador’s security detail.
- Advising the Regional Security Office on security matters.
- Coordination of 17 bodyguards.
- Supervision of protective services.
- Liaison between the embassy and local police commanders.
Requirements to be a Bodyguard Coordinator
To be able to get the vacancy as Bodyguard Coordinator applicants have to fulfill several requirements, which are:
- Five years’ experience as Bodyguard, Armed Escort, Police or Army.
- At least six months’ experience as a Supervisor in one of the above categories.
- Two years of university.
- Fluent English with Certificate.
- With Fluent Spanish certification.
- Driver’s license.
- Complete Bodyguard Protection Security Operations Course.
- Complete the basic field firearms officer course.
- Complete Smith Driver Training.
Benefits of the US Embassy in Mexico
In addition to the salary of Bodyguard Coordinator, the following posts will be benefits,
- Private health and life insurance.
- Holidays in the US and Mexico (about 20 per year)
- Twelve days leave which increases progressively.
- IMSS, Afore and Infonavit fans
- Travel abroad for training.
it is necessary to apply for the vacancy Create an account on the embassy platform and have the opportunity to continue along with the process Provide documents that validate the study before the end of the advertisement.
Applicants will be shortlisted for interview Notified by telephone or e-mail,