- Short love phrases in English
- Phrases of love in English poems
- Phrases of love in English for spouses
- Phrases of love in English for tattoos
We don’t know why, but they sound much better in English. Among them are expressions of love, which in the universal language seem more intense, deeper and easier to remember and dedicate. Even more ‘aesthetic’: that is, the phrases love in English are popular on Instagram or are used in many designs.
Are you in love and want to express your love in an original way? Are you looking for a romantic ‘caption’ for your ‘posts’? Is your love international? Here are some beautiful phrases in English love that you will love to say and send. Lift up your eyes!
Short love phrases X in English
Less is more! These are short phrases of love in English, for example, perfect short phrases for Instagram and other social networks. Easy to remember and very beautiful, they talk about the greatness of their love for each other, to love in general, what it means to love…
- Love doesn’t ask questions, love answers. (Love doesn’t ask questions, love only answers)
- We are a good match. (we do good for two)
- When love is not rage, it is not love. (When love is not rage, it is not love)
- Where love is life. (Donde hay amor hay vida)
- Words of love are works of love. (Words of love are works of love)
- To love is to burn. (You are bitter to burn)
- Only love is gold. (Only love is gold)
- Secret kisses are always the sweetest. (Stealth kisses are always the sweetest)
- Country is where your heart is. (Home is where your heart is)
- I see your smile crossing the seas. (To cross the seas just to make you smile)
10 love phrases in English from songs
Love is one of the great inspirations for many artists. These loving phrases in English are from songs on this topic. Some of the best love songs in history are taken… If you like music, you can’t miss them.
- A love like ours could never die as long as I have you with me. (A love like ours will never end as long as you’re mine). And I love it, by the Beatles.
- Take a part of my heart and make it all yours. (Take a piece of my heart and make it all yours.) ‘Never Alone’, by Shawn Mendete.
- You are the best thing that has ever been mine. (You are the best I have ever had in my life). ‘Mine’ by Taylor Swift.
- You make me happy when the sky is gray. (Make me happy when the sky is gray). ‘You’re my order’, by Johnny Cash.
- With or without you. I cannot live. I cannot live with or without you. (ni contigo ni sin ti. I can’t live, neither contigo nor sin ti). ‘With or without you’, by U2.
- All of mine loves you, you are the end and the beginning, even when I lose the crown. (I love everything, everything you are, you are the end and the beginning, even when I lose the win). “All of Me”, by John Legend.
- A falling star fell from your heart and landed in your eyes. (A falling star from your heart fell into my eyes). ‘Cosmic Love’ Florence & the Machine
- His smile is always in mind and memory. (Laughter will always be in my heart and in my memory). ‘Thinking Loud’ by Ed Sheeran.
- You take my feet off the ground, you drive me around, you make me crazier. (You take my feet off the ground, you turn me around, you drive me crazy). ‘Crazier, Taylor Swift.
- All I need is all your loving. Get it through your blood vessels. (All I need is your love. To feel the blood running through my veins). ‘Tattooed heart’ by Ariana Grande.
15 love phrases in English for spouses
Crazy in love? Here are some loving phrases in English for spouses that you can send to your better half. An idea? Send it as a good night message or a good morning message, this way it will make it more special.
- Being with you is going to be my favorite place. (With you, it’s my favorite place)
- You are not my number, you are my one. (You’re not my number one, you’re the only one)
- I am catastrophically in love with you. (Im in love with calamitous)
- I love you all. (All that I want for you).
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. (If I know what love is, it is thanks to you).
- Your voice is my favorite sound. (your voice is your favorite sound)
- Where you are, where I want to be. (Where are you, where you want to be)
- Every love story is beautiful, but this is our favorite. (Every love story is beautiful, but this is our favorite)
- What a wonderful life you are now in my world. (What a wonderful life you are now in my world)
- If I were alive, I would find you sooner. (If I could still live, I would ask you first)
- In the sea of people, I will always look for you as mine. (In the sea of men my eyes are always looking for you)
- I’ve been on cloud nine since I met you. (I have been in the seventh heaven since I met you)
- I fell asleep on the road; slowly, all together. (I loved you the same way you sleep: slowly and suddenly)
- Your eyes make me feel like I’m the richest man on earth. (Your eyes make me feel like the richest man in the world)
- When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you. (When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you)
15 phrases of love in English for tattoos
Do you feel that you will not regret getting a beautiful figure? These loving phrases in English for tattoos are short, timeless, and very special and symbolic. Choose a beautiful font, a good study… and go!
- The greatest thing you will ever know is to love, and be loved in return. (The greatest thing you will ever learn in life is to love and be loved).
- To love is to fear life. To love is to fear life
- Love is a promise; love is a memory. (Love is a promise, it is a memory);
- A true love story is endless. (A true love story of infinity)
- To love oneself is the beginning of romance and eternal life. (The beginning of an eternal romance loving yourself)
- Love is like wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it. (Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it)
- We take the love we think we deserve. (We take the love we think we deserve)
- Immense love. (Love is the end of sin)
- Life is a game and true love is a trophy. (Life is a game and true love is its trophy)
- Always in my heart, always in my heart. (Always in my heart, always in my heart)
- Love is blind. (Love is blind)
- Don’t forget to love yourself. (Don’t forget to love yourself)
- Love is all and above all. (Love everything and more than everything)
- We love it because it is the only true adventure. (We love because it’s the only true chance)
- All you ask for is love. (All you ask for is love)