Each of the protagonists of the video for La Reina, the song that Maluma will premiere this Thursday, has a different personality and essence, its own story, but they all have the common spirit and strength that makes true queens.
There are 17 women who reflect resilience, overcoming and representing beauty beyond any stereotype or trend.
In an emotional encounter this Monday in the theater of the Medellín Museum of Art (Mamm), a film starring 17 women was released.
“This beautiful song was written in the music camp and it became for me like a drop from the sky; because I wanted to respect women longer. For the first time in this song I was not the protagonist, but really they were. all the women in the whole world who feel identified;Maluma featured in the film’s vision for La Reina.
Maybe you’re interested: Karol G on Billboard with “Tomorrow Will Be Beautiful”
Just like the offspring of women who have had a problem at some point in their livess, Thus Antiochus the cantor defined this place, of which he himself had been seen.
Unfortunately, due to musical responsibilities, Maluma could not be in Medellín at the premiere of the video clip.
Ana Ramírez, who suffers from universal alopecia and obesity, one of the protagonists of the song, expressed that it was a “blessing”. Show a woman more than an accessory, including her hair.
At his side, Lina Loaiza, who had her leg amputated four years ago and today has risen to become a top dancer with textiles, told through tears how That accident, instead of a limitation, became the trigger to achieve the goals of his life.
Also read: The so-called “King of the Piano”, the French Sofiane Pamart, performs in Medellín.
In addition to two of them, indigenous women with Down syndrome, vitiligo, pain and dwarfism are participating, as well as a girl who has won cancer four times and lost both breasts, and a woman who was attacked with acid in her. face.
Everyone of the 17 protagonists model, Psallat, chorus, shining in their own light, Before the camera, the song moduli; while Maluma only appears at the beginning and end of the film, in his role as director. They are the ones who shine.
Valentina López, 17, the only one of the participants in the video without obstacles, he is joined by his mother Diana Rodríguez Álvarez, a very short woman, says that it is very nice that all women are very different, but that we are all queens, as Maluma says.
In the event of Mammo, in addition to the 17 female protagonists, relatives and the media, Maluma’s mother, grandmother, aunt and sister were present, who could not hide their tears and emotions after seeing the event.
Also read: Alejandro Fernández radically changes the lyrics of ranchera “´Mátalas”
“All the feelings are positive, there is a lot of sensitivity, it seems to me that Juan Luis (Maluma) is being carried, thanks to this song, we feel something from which we cannot forget, despite the differences, what is the reality, what we are, and what we do, to the other. I feel blessed and proud to be our spokesperson and to represent us in a way and to allow us to raise our voices.”commented Manuela Londoño, the artist’s sister.
The world premiere of this video will be Thursday, March 9, at 10:00 a.m., across all platforms.
These are the 17 women who are part of it Queens:
– Yaneth Rodriguez Jimenez (She was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 4 and lost both of her breasts)
– Song of Lepidus Pulgarin (A grown woman who shows that she is not old enough to shine)
– Angie Marquinez Montano (Now her name is Anyel and she is currently in the process of transitioning to the male gender)
– Ana Maria Ramirez (a woman born as a fox, bringing a message of acceptance and empowerment to the natural condition of many people)
– Maritza Siagama Assertive (She is the first representative of the Embera community as part of a musical project that shows us the value of internal beauty and the appropriation of their culture)
– Diana Rodríguez Alvarez (The mother is of very short stature, which has worked a lot to show that people in this condition can perform perfectly so that everyone else can)
– Valentina López Rodríguez (Diana’s daughter is a teenager who in her youth managed to define her values very well with the help of her mother)
-Susana Garcia Restrepo (she is a plus-size model who comes to this project to convey the message of her love);
– Alicia Barrada Castro (She is a girl who is naturally voluptuous, to show that we are all different and there are many types of beauty in the world, which is an important thing to find your own style without ever losing the essence)
– Alejandra Blanco Sanchez (She is a virgin who practices body suspension and has her own style that reflects her beauty and talent through this art).
– Lina Loaiza Bran (She is a dancer for whom nothing is impossible, because, although she does not have one of her legs, she has had her art for many years).
– Erika Medina Mesa (She is an actress and a model who managed to participate in different projects demonstrating that there are no sizes or colors)
– Silvia Rosa Julio (He suffered an attack with chemical agents several years ago that completely changed his life, he never stopped dreaming)
– Martha Alvarez Bones (She is a beautiful woman who shows no age beauty and through art many emotions can be expressed)
– Sara Llanos Garcia (There is this girl with Down Syndrome who has participated in several projects proving once again that beauty has no limits)
– Marcela Vargas Osorio (He came to sculpture to accept the natural process, which is white hair, because from childhood he changed his hair color due to genetic reasons)
– Leidy Ocampo of Conception (Adolescent is a model of vitiligo, which has existed as part of many industrial projects, carrying the message that we are all different and we must accept ourselves as we are).