WhatsApp remains one of the most downloaded applications in the world and the meta program has many features. In its latest version you not only have the option to enable artificial intelligence, but with it you can create personalized stickers, find conversations faster, organize your contacts, etc. If you don’t have it yet, you can go to Settings to activate it for free.
But this is not the only thing. WhatsApp will soon allow you to modify the color of your entire platform, just like Telegram. Although it’s still only in beta version, there is a simple trick to activate “Purple Mode” in the instant messaging app. Do you want to achieve this?
To do this, there is no need to download any APK or programs from unknown third parties, as many of them steal most of your personal information without your knowledge.
How to activate “Purple Mode” in WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to do is download the Nova Launcher application officially.
- You can get it absolutely free on Google Play. here is the link
- At that point, open the application and define the style of your cell phone desktop.
- Don’t forget to set this as the default so you don’t go back to the previous customization layer.
- Once this is done, you have to go to your favorite browser and see the image of the WhatsApp icon in purple color.
- Try making it png and transparent.
- Then you have to press the WhatsApp icon for two seconds.
- A function drawer will open, select “Edit”.
- Now you have to press again on the logo of the messaging app, select Application, Photo and then choose the image that you downloaded earlier.
- Once you have achieved this, click “Done”.
- With this you can quickly and easily activate “Purple Mode” in WhatsApp.