The function called “assign as administrator of your channel” is only available in the beta version of WhatsApp, so this topic is easier to understand for users who have the mentioned test program, but don’t worry, we will also explain everything in details.
WhatsApp has published a new update for the benefit of channels, because they have implemented a tool that allows you to assign any of your contacts as the administrator of your channel, you can choose a maximum of 16 people, who will be in charge of creating content. and entertain users. followers if you don’t have time to do it.
The selected contacts will receive a message that they must accept in order to gain the administrator title What happens if you select the wrong users? Simply, you must not invite the invitation, otherwise they have the power to share messages, images, videos, change the name of the channel and change their profile picture.
This is how you cancel the invitation to become an administrator of your WhatsApp channel
- First, open WhatsApp Beta for iOS or Android.
- Now, click on the tab called “News” or “Updates”.
- Enter the channel you created.
- Tap the name of the chat.
- Go to the “Admin Invitations” section.
- Here you can see all the contacts you consider admin.
- Tap the name of the user you want to reject.
- Finally, click “Cancel invitation to be an admin.” and confirm the action.
Do you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you must enter the following link for more WhatsApp notes on Depor, and that . What are you waiting for?