Losing weight is a process that takes time and requires you to adopt two specific habits on a regular basis: first, exercise at least thrice a week for a total of 150 minutes and second, eat right.
OK, can be included in the diet Lettuce tea, which contains flavonoids, which are pigments present in food, especially vegetables, whose function is to protect the body from damage caused by oxidants.
In addition, it has diuretic properties, so it facilitates the removal of fluids from the body. Likewise, it is believed to be sedative and has analgesic properties. It is low in calories and high in fiber, which is why it has digestive properties and is satiating. simultaneously:
- Fight Insomnia: Thanks to its sedative properties, it will be easier to fall asleep if consumed just before bedtime.
- Helps in delaying ageing: The flavonoids present in lettuce tea fight free radicals, which is why tea is said to be able to delay aging, so consuming this tea will make you look younger for longer.
- Cleanses the Body: Lettuce tea helps cleanse the body. It also treats obesity, cellulite and cystitis due to its diuretic properties.
- Improve respiratory system: The use of fight tea is recommended for people suffering from bronchitis, cough, asthma, and improves the symptoms that appear with these pathologies.
- It is recommended for diabetics: This happens because it lowers blood sugar due to its diuretic properties and also does not contain sugar in its composition.
- Due to its low calorific value, this tea helps in reducing weight, but for this you have to maintain good eating habits and practice exercise. i.e. tea is complemented by food and physical activity according to the portal Better with health.
Its preparation is simple: boil a liter of water and put about five lettuce leaves in it. After completing this process, leave it for 10 minutes and then filter the water to drink tea.
Activities That Help Lose Weight
Herald Here is a list of some exercises that can be implemented into the exercise routine of people who want to lose weight. Before carrying them out, it is relevant to consult with the professional carrying out the physical training process, to ascertain whether the physical condition of the person allows them to be carried out.
- run: It is one of the most frequent activities to lose weight, as it helps burn fat, but it also keeps the heart strong and healthy. The medium recommends running for at least half an hour, the speed and pace will depend on each person’s physical conditions.
- Swimming: This is one of the most complex exercises, because by practicing it all the parts of the body are exercised. According to the media, a person who swims continuously for an hour can burn between 580 and 730 calories.
- cycling: This activity can be very helpful for people who cannot jog or run due to a physical condition or injury., According to the United States Library of Health and Medicine, a one-hour bicycle ride, Medline Plus You can burn between 370 and 460 calories.
- Jumping rope: It is an effective and fast way to burn fat, especially that which is located in the upper and lower abdomen. Also, through this exercise people will test other types of abilities like concentration, skill and resistance. The medium suggests starting with 200 jumps and increasing with practice and the passage of days.