Aadhaar card is an important document. It is associated with bank accounts and PAN cards, as well as is required in government projects. The Aadhaar card is now also being used as an ID card. In such a situation, it is important that you have an Aadhaar card at all times. Most people’s Aadhaar card is a colorful print out on a piece of paper. However, if you want, you can also apply for an Aadhaar card that looks like an ATM.
Will work at home
In fact, there is a fear of getting wet, cracking and washing the ordinary Aadhaar card. However, through the website of the Aadhaar Card Issue Department (UIDAI), you can also ask for an Aadhaar card printed on a PVC card. The special thing is you can do this sitting at home. Not only this, it will be delivered directly to your home via speed post.
ALSO READ: Stolen or lost Aadhaar card, don’t worry now, you will sit at home and sit new
Advantages and fees of Aadhaar PVC card
This Aadhaar card is good in terms of quality and can be easily kept in the purse. The Aadhaar PVC card also has security features like hologram, gilloche pattern, ghost image and microtext. In this, instant offline verification is done through QR code. You only have to pay a fee of Rs 50 for this card.
Read more: If Aadhaar is wrong, do not take your name, address or date of birth, simply do it at home
How to apply for Aadhaar PVC card
1. For this you need to go to the official website of UIDAI (uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html).
2. Now scroll down and scroll down and click on the ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ option.
3. Now you need to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number and security code.
4. Now click on the Send OTP option.
5. Now enter the OTP that came to your mobile number and click on submit button.
Now. Now you need to check the details. If everything goes well, you have to pay.
UP. You can pay by UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
8. You will receive a slip after payment. The card will be delivered via speed post in a few days.