The National Civil Registry will have hard work ahead of the regional elections that will take place on October 29th. For this reason, it has launched an extensive job advertisement to recruit people from all over the country to support this important task every day.
For the 2023 territorial elections, the institution announced through its official channels that it hopes to recruit around 25,171 citizens as administrative assistants who will work for the institution between October 23 and November 3, 2023.
Registration takes place in groups according to the following schedule from September 18th to 23rd.
- Group A: Atlántico, Boyacá, Cesar, Cundinamarca, Nariño, Norte de Santander, Santander, Tolima, Cauca, Caquetá and Guaviare on September 18 and 19, 2023.
- Group B: Bogotá DC, Antioquia, Caldas, Risaralda, Quindío, Casanare, Meta, Magdalena and Putumayo on September 20 and 21, 2023.
- Group C: Amazonas, Arauca, Bolívar, Chocó, Córdoba, Guainía, Huila, La Guajira, San Andrés, Sucre, Valle del Cauca, Vaupés and Vichada on September 22 and 23, 2023.
According to the registry office, the applicant for a job as an administrative assistant in the state elections must demonstrate the following minimum requirements:
- be Colombian.
- Have a citizenship card.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Defined military status (man).
- You have a maximum of 20 minutes to fill out the form, otherwise you will have to start the registration process again.
- Once the information is sent, it cannot be changed. Please check the data entered before submitting the form.
- Applicants must not have a relationship within the fourth degree of consanguinity, the second degree of consanguinity and the first civil degree with the departmental delegates or district registrars, as the case may be, nor with the special, auxiliary and municipal registrars of the place where they are applying, have.
- Candidates shall not have fourth degree of consanguinity, second degree of consanguinity and first degree of civil consanguinity with the candidates registering to vote within the same jurisdiction.
This tender, which requires exclusivity from interested parties in the agreed period, will have a remuneration of $2,663,290, according to the Register.
The company has an online registration form through which the applicant must enter the data required to take part in the selection process. You can find the form by selecting the “Register” option on the following page: https://convocatoria2023.registraduria.gov.co/register