Linksys, a global innovator in WiFi technology, has announced the latest addition to its WiFi 6e product portfolio: the Linksys Velop Pro 6e, the first of its new series. designer, Which uses “nature-inspired” droplet design with advanced features to deliver the best WiFi 6e experience.
WiFi 6e offers an additional 6 GHz band connection, which helps reduce interference and improve the speed of connected devices. Powered by the Qualcomm® Immersive Home 316 Platform, the Linksys Velop Pro 6E with WiFi 6E technology delivers incredible range and coverage, allowing users to stream, download or work with a faster and wider connection, simultaneously with your devices But how do more devices connect? network. Each tri-band node has a 1 Gbps Ethernet LAN port for connecting wired devices to the wireless network. With the latest Linksys mobile app, the Velop Pro 6e is easily set up in less than 10 minutes* and securely managed remotely to set up useful features like guest access, parental controls and more is done.
,Today, the Wi-Fi-connected home everywhere is the new normal, but people want networked devices to match their decor.”, refers to Vice President of Experience, Jeevan Patil, ,We’ve answered that demand with our Velop Pro 6e, the first in our new Designer Series, which uses our nature-inspired teardrop design in Carbon Black, Pebble Gray and Pure White colors.,
,People want not only to integrate home network devices into their home, but also to install them quicklyhighlighted Michael Forbes, Lead Engineer, ,With our Velop Pro 6e, we’ve reduced setup time by nearly two-thirds, so the entire system can be up and running in less than 10 minutes.,
The Linksys Velop Pro 6E is available in three productions. The 1-node package covers approximately 3,000 square feet, the 2-pack covers approximately 6,000 square feet, and the 3-pack covers up to 9,000 square feet. The Velop Pro 6e joins Linksys’ WiFi 6 lineup, which includes the Hydra Pro 6e and the Atlas Max 6e.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Advanced Settings: With a quick and easy process, users can set up 3 nodes in less than 10 minutes.
- Security: Keep devices secure with automatic security updates via the app, a separate guest network, and other advanced features.
- Fortinet DNS Filtering: Developed by Fortinet’s FortiGuard Labs threat research team, FortiGuard’s DNS Filtering service protects users from connections to malicious or inappropriate websites and content.
- Stable and ultra-fast coverage: The Qualcomm® Immersive Home 316 Platform combines the innovative capabilities of WiFi Mesh with the advanced features of WiFi 6e.
- new path: Latest teardrop design provides improved thermal management, coverage and performance in a more compact footprint.
- Packaging: New recyclable packaging made from 65% recycled content.
- Advanced Mesh Technology: Provides a simple self-optimization capability for users to stream content, play collaborative games or hold large meetings with multiple connected devices. The network is automatically monitored regularly to ensure a quality experience.
Linksys is an iconic brand celebrating its 35th year of innovation in home connectivity. Linksys has a number of industry firsts and is a proven expert in providing simpler, faster and more reliable connectivity products for the home at affordable prices. “At Linksys, we designed simplicity so that you should never experience complexity.”