New Delhi: The situation has become very dangerous due to the explosive situation of Corona virus in the country. Corona infection broke all previous records in Uttar Pradesh. Corona’s havoc continues unabated. There is complete lockdown in Uttar Pradesh today to curb Corona’s uncontrollable pace. Curfew will be in place from 8 pm on Saturday night to 7 am on Monday morning. Let us tell you that the night curfew is already in force in 11 districts with more corona cases including the capital Lucknow.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has given instructions that there will be a weekly lockdown on every Sunday in the state till May 15 because of the chaos created by Corona. During this time only sanitation and sanitization will be done. Necessary services, medical services will remain smooth, while all markets, haats, commercial establishments, offices etc. will remain closed. On Friday, after reviewing the state of the state from Corona infection with video conferencing, the Chief Minister directed all the Mandalayukta and District Magistrates of the state.
The Chief Minister said that in view of the special circumstances of the present time, the General OPD will remain suspended except emergency services and essential services in government hospitals. The Chief Minister also directed to keep the Arogya Health Fair postponed till May 15, 2021.
Along with this, the government is going to take strict action for mandatory use of masks. Yogi has directed that action should be taken against those who do not apply masks. A fine of Rs 1000 will be imposed for the first time caught without a mask and Rs 10,000 for a second time holding without a mask.
What’s open and what’s closed
The services required during the curfew, polling parties connected with the panchayat elections, health workers, cleanliness etc. are allowed to travel only to the workers.
– It is compulsory to apply mask in cities and rural areas, and for not following it, a fine of Rs 1000 for the first time and a fine up to a maximum of Rs 10,000 for the second time.
Instructions have been given to make the SHO responsible for enforcing the imperative of the mask. Senior officers of police and administration will also inspect the main roads, squares and markets and implement the imperative of masks.
– All shops and services closed except medical stores, grocery stores and milk and vegetables.
– All markets, haats, commercial establishments, offices closed.
– Pass, mall, gym, auditorium will be released to people associated with essential services.
– Restaurants will remain open, but only home delivery is allowed.
– People will be able to come and go from other states, there is no restriction.
– Print and electronic media personnel will be able to move with a valid ID card.
– Petrol pumps, LPG, CNG, petroleum, gas, retail and storage outlets closed.
– Permission for pregnant and patients to receive medical / health services.
– A large-scale sanitization campaign will run.
– Public transport operations of autorickshaws / tempo / e-rickshaws etc. completely stopped.
– Roadways buses continue to operate for the convenience of passengers coming from outside.