Vaccination for people over the age of 18 has started in India due to the growing cases of coronavirus. For this, registration has started in the Queen app. However, due to the limited availability of vaccines, people are not getting vaccination slots online even after registration. With this problem in mind of the people we are talking about a website that will advertise about empty slots.
This website (Getzab.in) informs people between the ages of 18 and 45 about the slots in their area via email. Currently, this website seems to be in its infancy. In it, you will only see the registration page of the Slot Notification (Co-WIN Slot Notifier). After entering your information here you can find the information of the slot.
Read more: Get Aadhaar card like ATM for 50 rupees, delivery will be done at home
Look for this kind of empty slot information
– For this you need to go to this website Getza.b. in your browser.
– Here you will only see the Co-Win Slot Notifier.
– The website claims that none of your information will be shared with anyone.
– Some of your important information is asked below.
– Enter your name, district and email address here. You can also give a mobile number if you want.
– Then click on the Gate Notification option.
– You will be notified about the empty slot via email.
However, keep in mind that for this, registration for the vaccine is necessary
Read more: WhatsApp brings new features, you’ll be able to listen to audio before sending a voice message
Here’s how to register for the Covid-19 vaccine
If you are over 18 and have not yet registered, register for the vaccine. For this you need to go to Coin website (https://selfregifications.cowin.gov.in/). You will be asked for a mobile number here. Enter the mobile number and click on get OTP. After verifying the phone number, you need to provide information like photo ID proof, gender, date of birth. After the registration is complete, you will receive confirmation in the email and phone number. After registration, you will need to book an appointment at a vaccination center in your area.