Ticket sales for the farewell tour Los Temerarios was an absolute success, Well, this Tuesday morning the group in Mexico confirmed the fourth date at the CDMX Arena.
Through their social networks they confirmed that after reaching three ‘sold out’, They will have a fourth presentation on February 18 next year in the venue with a capacity of 22,300 attendees.
“Thanks to the success obtained and your wishes, we announce a NEW DATE to enjoy @los_temerarios“We are waiting for you this February 18 at #ArenaCDMX,” read the official announcement.
At the end of August this year when the group announced that after 40 years together it was time to part ways. The tour called “See you forever!” will visit cities in Mexico and the United States.
Where will Los Temerarios perform in Mexico?
The group led by Gustavo and Adolfo Ángel has not performed in Mexico for many years, so their return to the country caused great excitement among their followers; Here we leave you the complete list of cities that Los Temerarios will visit with their farewell tour.
- February 14 in Mexico City, MX, at the Arena CdMx.
- February 15 in Mexico City, MX, at the Arena CdMx.
- February 17 in Mexico City, MX, at the Arena CdMx.
- February 22 in Aguascalientes, MX, of Alberto Romo Chavez.
- February 23 in San Luis Potosí, MX, at the Baseball Stadium.
- February 24 in Torreón, MX, at Revolución Stadium.
- February 29 in Monterrey, MX, at the Arena Monterrey.
- March 1 in Monterrey, MX, at the Arena Monterrey.
- April 26 in León, MX, in Velaria.
- April 27 in Querétaro, MX, at the Corregidora Stadium.
- May 10 in Mérida, MX, at Venados Stadium.
- May 11 in Cancún, MX, at the Beto Ávila Stadium.
- May 24 in Puebla, MX, at the Exhibitor Center.
- May 25 in Oaxaca, MX, at the Alebrijes Stadium.
- May 31 in Mexicali, MX, at the Baseball Stadium.
- June 1 in Tijuana, MX, at Chevron Stadium.
How much do Los Temerarios tickets cost?
Ticket sales are now available at Superboletosthe company that manages the sale of tickets for all the group’s concerts in Mexico, the prices are as follows in the Mexico City Arena: from 565 pesos to 4,380.
- VIP $4380
- Red $3765
- Barcel Fuego $3138
- Zona Pepsi $3138
- Yellow $3138
- Roshfrans $2510
- McCormick $2510
- Azteca Bank $2510
- Verde $2510
- Super Stage Platinum $2134
- Super Stage Gold $2134
- Super Stage different capacities $2134
- Celeste $2134
- Platinum Super Stage Limited view $2134
- Gold Super Stage Limited view $2134
- Purple $1757
- Aqua $1056
- Rose $1004
- Pink limited edition $1004
- Café $753
- Limited coffee view $753
- Length $565
- Limited gray view $565