The personal data you provide will be processed by the Illustrious Official College of Physicians of Madrid (ICOMEM), in order to manage your request, complying with the laws of professional associations, as well as ICOMEM’s own statutes, To facilitate the management of various activities. Done by ICOMEM.
In addition to correspondence sent by law to the Association to keep you informed about general activities and services of interest to members, your data will be processed, if you wish, to receive periodic informative communications electronically or traditionally expressly authorize the processing of your data for the purpose, whether of a professional, educational, cultural, aid, economic, welfare or similar nature, which in the opinion of ICOMEM may be of interest to you.
Similarly, we inform you that your professional data (for example, collegiate number, date of incorporation, professional practice status, landline or mobile phone, professional address, email, all of which are of a professional nature, as well as, where as appropriate, hours worked or consulting) will be included in the census of the collegiate or collegiate guide, where appropriate, published on paper and/or electronically through the website www.icomem.es.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data will depend on the personal data involved and the processing activity in question. Thus, we may treat your personal information based on: i) in the public interest or the fulfillment of a mission undertaken in the exercise of public powers conferred on the data controller (professional regulation and deontological control); ii) the consent of the Board; iii) the satisfaction of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller; or iv) compliance with a legal obligation (derived from Law 2/1974 of Professional Associations and the Law of Professional Associations of the Community of Madrid).
Your data will be kept for as long as you remain a member of the Association and in any case, for as long as we are obliged to keep it in compliance with a legal obligation.
In compliance with the laws of professional associations and association statutes, your personal data may be transferred to the General Council of Official Colleges of Physicians of Spain and other collegiate organizations of super-provincial nature and, where appropriate, to other public or private entities . for the provision of a service or joint organization of activities of interest to the medical community; Always meet the requirements established by current legislation.
Management of Collegiate Fees necessarily entails communication of your data to the bank or financial institution with which ICOMEM works so that it may proceed to charge the outstanding balance in the account.
In order to engage in life insurance and travel assistance that ICOMEM has contracted to cover all its members and beneficiaries, your personal data and that of the beneficiaries you communicate to us will be processed by ICOMEM and passed on to those insurance companies with whom, at any time, the above policies are contracted. Currently, he has contracts with the following:
- FOR LIFE INSURANCE CONTRACT: SVRNE MUTUA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS A PRIMA FIJA, with CIF number V-48083521, and head office at Calle Cardenal Gardoqui, 1 – 48008 Bilbao, telephone 94 479 22 00 and fax 94 416 19 55.
This insurance is marketed by Segurgalan https://www.seguricomem.es, under the mediation and direction of the Insurance Brokerage of Madrid College of Physicians SLU (RM de Madrid, Volume 36.743, Folio 126, Page M-658.406, CIF-B – Has gone. 87958880. Authorized RDGS & FP nº J-3585. RC & Warranty as per L26/06 MSRP).
- For travel assistance insurance contracts: This insurance is marketed under the mediation and direction of Intermundial XXI, SL Correduría de Seguros (RM de Madrid, HM 180.298, S 8ª, L0, F149, T11.482. CIF-B- 81577231. Authorized) is done under RDGS and FP nº J-1541. RC & Warranty as per L26/06 MSRP). The insurance company, which operates in Spain through the underwriting agency MANA UW, is White Horse Insurance Ireland dac part of Thomas Cook Group plc, a company registered in Ireland number 306045. White Horse Insurance Ireland DAC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Likewise, your data may be transferred to service providers that ICOMEM uses, such as brokerage services, which always comply with the requirements established by current legislation.
The treatment responds to the free and valid acceptance of a legal relationship (membership) whose development, compliance and control necessarily reflects the relationship of the said treatment with the files of third parties, to the extent that they are directly involved in the management of collective insurance. Are included.
Information package ICOMEM-Private Medicine
In addition, we inform you that ICOMEM has negotiated in favor of newly registered doctors in Madrid, who are going to do their free practice and have the right to choose between RETA and MUTUAL MEDICA, according to the current regulations, the following product :
- A free product during the first year with Mutual “Mutual Medica” which includes an ILT insurance, a travel assistance and some service for collegiate computer assistance.
The following are the contact details of Mutual Medica, Mutualidad de Prevision Social A Fixed Premium: CIF: V08475766
Postal Address: Via Laietana, 31. CP 08003 of Barcelona
Mail: [email protected] – DPO: [email protected]
- Fixed price RC insurance during the MIR period of Mutual PSN.
The following are the contact details of Previsión Sanitaria Nacional, PSN, Mutua de Seguros y Reaseguros a Prima Fija (hereinafter, PSN): CIF: A-78920105
Domicilio C / Genoa, No. 26, 28004 de Madrid
Telephone: 902.100.062 and 91.061.67.90.
Mail: [email protected] – DPD: [email protected]
If you are interested in any of these two products, please check the respective box provided, which means that you authorize ICOMEM to process your data for the purpose of managing the respective policies.
exercise of rights
As the subject of personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
- The right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your personal data for informational purposes at any time;
- the right of access to information about your person;
- the right to rectify your data, if they are incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to deletion when, among other reasons, your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- The right to object to the processing of your data for informational purposes;
- the right to limit treatment when, among other conditions, rectification or opposition to treatment is requested;
- The right to portability of data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
To do so, you may send a written request stating the rights you wish to exercise, your first and last name, address for notification purposes, as well as a copy of your ID or proof of identity. Other valid documents, must be addressed to the Data Protection Representative of the Magnificent Official College of Physicians of Madrid, at the postal address C / Santa Isabel, 51, CP 28012, or at the email address [email protected]
Likewise, if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the current regulations or you have not received satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) have rights.