A young resident of North Carolina (USA) had to
As Brenelle Davis told the media, the accident involving severe burns began while he was making french fries in his kitchen. There is no feeling that you have left the hearth.
Unfortunately, the wind coming from the window fanned the flames even higher, causing further devastation for the young woman and her fiancé.
“The flames were so strong that they burnt my face, hands, ribs and chest. Once I got out and threw the pot, the fire [sopló] back on my feet. The flames continued and I ran through them. I felt like my face melted,” he said.
When emergency services arrived at the home, Brenly Davis was at a loss Second and third degree burns on different parts of the bodyFor which he had to be admitted to the traumatology unit of the hospital.
After the accident, the girl was unable to do her normal daily activities.
“I couldn’t feed myself, I couldn’t go to the bathroom and I could barely walk. Justin took care of me. He spelled out my vows before I even said them. He had to do everything for me, ” he insisted.
Because of this the woman had to suffer a skin graft, drainage of his blisters and, in addition, extensive physiotherapy sessions To regain mobility in your extremities.
In addition, she presented with pain from the scabs which caused her extreme itchiness.
However, despite the painful condition, Brenly Davis and her fiancé They were able to reach the altar in the year 2020.
Despite the fact that what happened two years ago, this young woman decided to share her story and thus call on people to be more careful while cooking at home.
“For people who cook at Christmas, it’s very easy to forget that there are things burning in a fire. It happened to me. Don’t stress or rush. If you’re stressed, you make mistakes. Do research. And there are fire extinguishers”He concluded.