Search
Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Medical teacher in Mexico takes a test, answers them and nobody notices

Photo: @Alexiisayala0 .  Via Tiktok Video Capture

Photo: @alexiisayala0 . Via Tiktok Video Capture

Autonomous University of Durango (AUD) professor Alexis Ayala, who teaches neuroanatomy classes in the first year of a general medical degree, shared a video on his TikTok account showing he posted answers to the final exam. Same test and no student detected.

“When on a single test you give your students the answer and none of them realize it,” Alexis wrote in the recording and showed the exams, which were multiple-choice and open-ended questions from her students. It is seen in them that, on the last page, which contained the ‘rescue questions’, he pasted a handkerchief next to the image of a crying man on which he had written “Take it if you need it”.

Then the teacher showed that inside that paper was a printout with 13 answers and with the message: “Curiosity didn’t always kill the cat, sometimes it found the answer to its doubts”.

Read Also:  What eating disorders can look like in men and boys

The ‘rescue questions’ put up by Alexis Ayala were also funny and simple as are such things as: “What does it take to get four people wet with an umbrella”, “Everyone knows him as Panchito, why?” and “Who is this Pokémon?” With a shade of Chikorita.

Among the comments, one of his students wrote: “I didn’t have time to grab the napkin”, to which the teacher replied: “It’s good for you, you don’t need it, I’m glad”. One teacher mentioned that she did something similar: “When I was a teacher, I gave them the correct answers with full stops and they never realized it.”

Alexis Ayala also responded to a comment that the person implied that the test was meant to grade students, to which he explained: “It was a normal test, that is, the people taking it are students who didn’t achieve one.” done grade. 9 in the average of his three partials”.

Read Also:  How often should you feed your dog? Shocking answer revealed by giant study

The teacher reported that the value of the test was 30% because it did not seem fair that those who did not try the whole cycle got a good grade with one test, so the other 70% was obtained on average from their three partial exams. …

Regarding the test, he indicated: “Yes, it is true that I asked multiple choice questions, of which 13 and 37 were open, with a total of 50 questions. As you see, out of 13 I answered them wrapped in a napkin, but unfortunately for my students, none of them paid attention, I also gave them five rescue questions, of which I answered only one Got it right So getting a good grade was not as easy as it seemed.”

You may also be interested on video

Thieves are caught in the most unexpected way after a violent robbery

Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.

Latest News

Related Stories