Food is one of the major factors for the body to enjoy a good state of health and thus avoid various conditions. Consuming natural foods is very important for the body because of the great contribution of vitamins and proteins.
However, when the diet is not optimal, various diseases begin to arise in certain organs such as the liver, heart, pancreas, colon, bladder, and kidneys.
The latter, according to the portal better with health“They are two fist-sized organs whose functions include: filtering the blood, eliminating waste from the body, and producing three very important hormones for the proper functioning of the body: erythropoietin, renin, and the active form of vitamin D.” “.
Due to its function and other factors, it is extremely important to take care of the health of the kidney. Because of this the platform 20 minutes It is recommended to consume the following medicinal plants for the benefit of these organs.
1. Horsetail. “This is a plant commonly used for fluid retention, urinary tract infections, or incontinence. It has significant diuretic properties and is therefore a natural choice for kidney cleansing, although there is little evidence to support these uses. There is not enough scientific evidence, ”says the portal.
2. Dandelion. “It is a plant that is used for medicinal purposes and can be used to cleanse the body due to its powerful diuretic properties. It has been traditionally used to increase urine production and cleanse the urinary tract.
3. Green nettle. “This may contribute to fluid retention and cleansing the body of toxins,” concludes Portal.
Kidney cancer: these are the symptoms that warn of the disease
Kidney cancer is a disease that begins in these organs, which are attached to the upper back wall of the abdomen and protected by the ribs, says the American Cancer Society.
Cancer cells in the kidney can travel to the bones and grow there. This spread is called metastasis. Experts say that these cells in the new site will be similar to those of a kidney. Some symptoms are:
- Blood in the urine, which may appear pink or red.
- Back or side pain that doesn’t go away.
- loss of appetite.
- Weight loss for no apparent reason.
Science has not established the reasons due to which this disease develops; However, certain factors have been determined that may increase the risk of presenting it.
- Some inherited syndromes. People born with certain hereditary syndromes may have an increased risk of developing kidney cancer, such as von Hippel-Lindau disease, Birt-Hogg-Daube syndrome, tuberous sclerosis complex, hereditary cell carcinoma papillary renal, or familial renal cancer.
- Family history of kidney cancer. The risk of kidney cancer is higher if close relatives have had the disease.