Saturday, September 24, 2022

Megan Thee Stallion opens up about alleged Tory Lanez shooting: ‘I was really scared’

Megan Thee Stallion speaks about the shooting incident involving Tory Lanez in her first television interview.

The Grammy-winning rapper has said that while riding in an SUV with Lenz after a party at Kylie Jenner’s Hollywood Hills house in July 2020, he was shot multiple times in the leg, for which he was hospitalized and his Surgery was done.

“I was really scared, ’cause I’ve never been shot before,” the rapper told Gayle King through tears in a clip from a “CBS Mornings” interview that aired Monday.

While the two have addressed the controversy in various songs and social media posts, the stallion publicly accused Lenz of being the shooter in an Instagram Live in August. Will carry forward Camera in your own words.

“It was an argument because I was ready to go and everyone else was not ready to go,” she said, describing her disagreement for King as “normal friend stuff.” “It shouldn’t have been so crazy.”

“They started shooting. And I’m just like, ‘Oh, my God.’ Like, he shot a couple of times,” said the stallion. “And I was so scared.”

“I don’t know if he’s going to shoot something that’s like, super important,” she said. “I don’t know if he can shoot me and kill me.”

Lenz, born daystar Samuel Shua Petersen, was charged initially with carrying a concealed carry weapon and later of aggravated assault with a semi-automatic shotgun, personal use of a firearm and a loaded and unregistered vehicle in a vehicle. He was charged with carrying a gun. If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of 22 years and eight months, Variety reported.

He has denied the charges and pleaded not guilty to all charges in November 2020.

Tory Lanez was detained this month for allegedly violating the terms of a pre-trial protective order.

The Canadian rapper was arrested again earlier this month after a judge ruled that his social media posts directed at the stallion violated a protective order that required him not to have any contact with the rapper. Lenz has since posted bail and has been released from custody.

The court’s next hearing will be in September.

Stallion addressed his legal battle with Lenz in a new track called “Plan B,” which he first unveiled at Coachella and then dropped last week; This has left fans huge speculations on its lyrics.

“The song is a little too personal for me,” she said from the festival’s stage. “This is who this shit can be for, and I really feel like my women will fuck with me over this.”

Listen to the song below.

,

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -