The London police released on Wednesday new photos of a man suspected of carrying out multiple attacks on Jewish men in North London.
The Metropolis has been looking for this man since August 20. There were previously reports of five unprovoked attacks on August 18.
A closed-circuit television video released by the Jewish community watch organization Shomrim showed that the man, dressed in white Islamic clothing and a khaki jacket, attacked several Jewish men for no reason, including A 64-year-old man was shot in the face Then fell on the ground at Stamford Hill. According to Metropolis reports, he was injured in the face and fractured his foot.
The same person proved to have Assaulting a 30-year-old Jewish man There is a bottle on Jiacheng Road. The Jewish man was not injured.
He was also photographed Assault a 14-year-old Jewish boy Who is walking on the Homedale terrace. Metropolis said that the boy did not suffer any lasting harm.
The police said they received reports that fourth And the fifth attack, but the victim has not yet been identified.
Detective Chief Inspector Yasmin Lalani said on Friday that the police remain open to the motives behind the attacks, but these incidents are considered hate crimes.
According to the latest developments, the police determined that the man was staying in a hotel on the Seven Sisters Road in Hackney between August 17 and 19.
Earlier, the local Jewish and Muslim communities told the Metropolis that the suspect I haven’t seen it locally before, The store staff on Seven Sisters Road interacted with the man, suggesting that he may have a northern accent, possibly a Yorkshire accent.
Lalani said on Wednesday that the police “remain determined to identify those responsible for these unprovoked attacks.”
Lallani urged those who stayed in the same hotel and stayed at the same time as the suspect to come forward if they have information.
Lallani also urged the suspect to come forward.
Lallani said: “It is vital that we end these incidents.”
After the 64-year-old man was injured on the way to the synagogue, London Mayor Sadiq Khan said that he “fully condemned[s] This appalling attack. “
“Let me make it clear that racist abuse and hate crimes, including anti-Semitism, have absolutely no place in our city,” the Muslim mayor wrote on Twitter on August 23.
The victim told PA News Agency on August 22 that he did not remember the incident because he was unconscious.
“My head hit the wall, that’s it, I don’t remember,” he said.
“The police take this matter very seriously because there is a lot of anxiety in the community, but we are a very close, enthusiastic and caring community.”
PA contributed to this report.
This News Originally From – The Epoch Times