1. Recognize the indigenous and Afro-Mexican peoples as subjects of public law, including them with priority because they are the oldest and, however, most forgotten inhabitants of Mexico. They will be consulted about tasks and projects and will be given legal personality so that they can receive resources from the budget.
2. The right to a pension for older adults starting at age 65 and increasing the amount each year; People with disabilities will receive universal support.
3. Scholarships for students from poor families at all levels of school education.
4. Free universal healthcare.
5. That workers and families can own their own homes.
6. Stop animal abuse.
7. Ban the extraction of hydrocarbons on national territory frackingNot giving concessions for open pit mining.
8. Enforce water scarcity areas and authorize concessions for domestic use only in them.
9. Crack down on the trade in vaping devices and chemical drugs like fentanyl, severely punish the crime of extortion by organized crime, as well as tax crime committed by “white-collar crime” through billing companies.
10. The increase in minimum wage should not be less than the annual inflation.
11. The minimum wage for full-time basic education teachers, police officers, national guardsmen, soldiers, sailors, doctors and nurses shall not be less than that of social security workers.
12. Reverse both pension reforms approved in 1997 and 2007, “because they unfairly affect Social Security and ISSTE workers because they prevent them from retiring with 100% of their pay.” To compensate for these losses suffered by workers, a seed fund of 64,619 million pesos will be created by May 1, 2024, which will be increased little by little, while at the same time using what is necessary to compensate the workers. Affected by “anti-labor reforms of the neoliberal era”.
13. Guaranteeing the right to education and work; When young people are not studying or working, the state should hire them and pay them the equivalent of the minimum wage for a year while they are trained in workshops, companies or in the countryside,” as Currently the Youth Building the Future program operates.
14. All farmers who cultivate land by planting fruit and timber trees will receive “fair and sustainable wages” according to the Sembrando Vida program; Farmers and fishermen will continue to receive support from the Production for Wellbeing programme; The guaranteed price program will continue. “Let those who feed us eat.”
15. 18,000 km long railway tracks which are currently in the concessional zone and are meant only for freight transport, will be used for passenger trains. Likewise, the State will be obliged to guarantee the right to Internet services, whether with a public company or concessions to private companies. CFE will be restored to its status as a strategic public company “for the benefit of domestic consumers and in the national interest”.
16. The new electoral reform initiative contemplates cutting expenses allocated to campaigns and political parties; Reduction in the number of councilors in city councils; The use of excessive electoral bureaucratic structures should be avoided; Eliminate multi-member candidacies (Congress will be composed of 300 representatives rather than 500, and the Senate will be composed of 64 rather than 128 senators). Councilors and magistrates of electoral organizations shall be elected by free, direct and secret vote of both citizens; To make popular consultations legitimate and binding, the number of participants in them will be reduced from 40% to 30%. This will also apply in case of repeal of the Government Order.
17. Judges, magistrates and ministers of the judiciary shall be elected directly by the people, instead of being proposed by the executive and appointed by the legislators.
18. To prevent the National Guard from “becoming as corrupt as the old Federal Police”, it is proposed that this institution become part of Sedena with strict respect for human rights.
19. Convert republican austerity into state policy; The principle that no public servant of the three Powers may earn more than the amount lawfully received by the President of the Republic shall be rewritten with greater clarity and force in Article 127 of the Constitution; No prerogative or usurpation shall be permitted in any power of the Federal Government.
20. Eliminate all onerous and elitist “so-called autonomous” agencies and agencies.