The new AI-powered Bing has been introduced by Microsoft to more than 1 million people in 169 countries, expanded to the Bing and Edge mobile apps and incorporated into Skype.
With the announcement of Windows 11, Microsoft also introduced a new set of features that we share with you below:
1. With the launch of the phone for iOS, Microsoft is looking to remove barriers for iPhone owners. Thus, users will be able to tether their devices and not worry about missing important calls or messages while working on a Windows 11 PC.
In addition, they have increased easier access to iPhone photos thanks to the integration of iCloud in the photos application
2. Android users will have a more complete experience. For those who carry a Samsung phone, Microsoft has made it simple to set up a personal phone hotspot with one click from within a list of Wi-Fi networks on your PC.
And with the “Recent Websites” feature, users can easily transfer their browsing sessions from a smartphone to a Windows PC.
3. Last year they released Windows Studio Effects. Artificial intelligence technology allows you to hear and see in any situation. A recent update makes it easy to find and adjust Windows Studio Effects settings by accessing it directly from the task under “quick settings”.
4. The chat experience in Microsoft Teams has been completely redesigned to make it easy for you to preview your video and quickly switch to a call or phone connection through any app.
5. He returned the Quick Assisi remote help app that can be opened from the start menu and connected faster than before, and also supports the new ability between screen sharing and full control in the session to help go to the conference. those who wish further. In addition, they included a laser pointer to guide people through the learning process.
6. Microsoft is now expanding Sports to include Phone Link, Xbox Game Pass, and partners like Meta and Spotify. By simply tapping the weather icon on a task or right-clicking, Widgets provide important information at a glance.
7. With the new screen recorders in the Snipping Tool it is easier to capture actions, using the screen recorder function, you can search and open the Snipping Tool by “Search” in the task and select “record”. Screenshots are now automatically saved to the default folder.
8. Microsoft continues to make Windows 11 the most accessible version yet, with improvements to the “Narrator” feature that expands support for more braille displays, including 3 new “HumanWare” designed for Surface displays. Narrator is now easily compatible with accessibility accessories.
9. Microsoft customized user experience with recommendations and AI-based content in the Start menu. It is available on Windows 11 Pro and above devices connected to Azure Active Directory (AAD);