The popular artist Cosmos Beta (@Nino83663674)” recently trended after he re-shared an illustration of him shipping the sisters Nino and Miku Nakano of the franchise Gotoubun no Hanayome (The quintessential quintuplets). Although this illustration is already a few years old, it becomes trending every time the artist re-shares it on his official networks.
The illustration mimics the style of the original manga, showing Miku holding Nino against the sofa, his face flushed with embarrassment, while Nino is shocked at the situation. In a small, barely noticeable final part, we can see that the scene continues until it shows them both kissing.
Considering that both Nino and Miku lost in the romantic war for protagonist Futaro Uesugi’s heart It seems that the artist decided to give them a common ending, especially since in the original story they end up working together at the same cafe they founded.
Anyway, it was clear that this illustration would not go unnoticed, especially now that the new episode of the new SHAFT project based on this franchise has just been released:
- «that’s fascinating».
- «Perfectly balanced, the way everything should be».
- «I really wish this had been canon».
- «If the two were to enter into a romantic relationship, would it be a twin relationship?».
- «They criticize heterosexual incest in “Oshi no Ko” but welcome lesbian incest in “Gotoubun no Hanayome.” Anyway, virgins».
- «We must move forward together towards the fifteenth».
- «Oh my god, the tables have finally turned».
But it was also clear that this would not be the artist’s only illustration of this type: