The Minnesota Twins (15-10) and Baltimore Orioles (9-15) will take on Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Thursday at 7:05 p.m. ET.
As a favourite, the Twins (-135 moneyline odds) play the Orioles (+115). The Minnesota Twins will hand the ball to Chris Archer (0-0, 2.55 ERA), who wants to win the No. 1 win on the season, and the Orioles will turn to Spencer Watkins.
The club will play again after the Orioles’ 9-4 win over the Twins tomorrow. Cionel Perez (2.0 IP, 0 R, 1 H, 1 K) won the match for the Orioles. Cedric Mullins went 2-for-5 with a home run and two RBIs to lead the team. Dylan Bundy (3.2 IP, 9R, 11H, 3K) lost on the mound to the Twins.
Ahead of this Twins vs. Orioles showdown, here’s what you need to prepare for Thursday’s MLB action.
Minnesota Twins vs Baltimore Orioles Odds and Betting Lines
Courtesy of Major League Baseball Odds Tipico Sportsbook, Odds updated on Thursday at 5:03AM ET. For a complete list of sports betting odds, access the USA Today Sports Betting Scores odds hub.
- Favorite: Twins (-135, bet $135 to win $100)
- a person or group of low caliber: Orioles (+115, wager $100 to win $115)
- over under: 7.5
Deposit $10, get $200 instantly: Take action on this game! Place your legal sports bets in CO and NJ on Tipico Sportsbook. Exclusive USA Today Network Offers: Deposit $10, get $200 in betting credits instantly. 21+, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Twins Stats & Trends
twins betting records
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 14 times this season and have won nine or 64.3% of those games.
- This season, Minnesota has won eight of its 10 games, or 80%, when at least -135 on the moneyline in favor.
- The money line for this contest means the twins have a 57.4% chance of winning.
- Minnesota and its opponents have exceeded the total in 11 of their 25 occasions this season.
- The Twins are 12-13-0 against the spread this season.
Chris Archer (Twins potential starter)
- The Twins will hand the ball to Archer (0-0) for the fifth start of the season.
- The right-handed batsman conceded an earned run in four innings and allowed two hits against the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 2.93 and 8.2 strikeouts in every nine innings, with a batting average of .193 in four matches this season.
- The Orioles are batting at 221, 24th in MLB this season. He has a slugging percentage of .318 (28th in the league) with 11 home runs.
twins batting stats
- The Twins have hit 26 homers this season, ranking eighth in the league.
- With 69 extra-base hits, the Twins are 11th this season in MLB with a .386 slugging percentage.
- Minnesota is ranked 14th in the MLB with a .236 team batting average.
- The Twins have scored 107 runs (4.3 per game) this season, ranking 11th in MLB.
- Minnesota’s on-base percentage this season is .316, ranking 10th in the league.
- The Twins rank 23rd in strikeouts per game (8.8) among MLB offenses.
Orioles Stats & Trends
Orioles Betting Records
- The Orioles have won nine or 37.5% of the 24 contests selected as underdogs this season.
- This year, Baltimore has won eight out of 20 games when they were listed on Moneyline as at least +115 or worse.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Orioles have a 46.5% chance of winning.
- Baltimore and its opponents have exceeded the total in seven of their 24 occasions this season.
- The Orioles are 14-10-0 in their 24 games against Prasar who had a post line this season.
Spencer Watkins (Orioles Probable Starter)
- The Orioles would dismiss Watkins (0-0) to make their fifth start of the season. He is 0-0 with 2.55 ERA and eight strikeouts in 17 2/3 innings.
- In his most recent run on Saturday against the Boston Red Sox, Wright threw 4 2/3 innings, surrendering five hits and giving up an earned run.
- In four matches this season, the 29-year-old has made 2.55 ERAs and 4.1 strikeouts per nine innings, giving his opponents a batting average of .209.
- Watkins is looking to ensure his third start of five or more innings this season.
- He will face a twin offense that ranks 11th in the league, with a total of 107 runs scored while batting. 236 as a unit. His opponent has a collective .386 slugging percentage (11th in MLB action) and has scored a total of 26 home runs (eighth in the league).
Orioles batting stats
- The Orioles have scored 11 home runs this season, the second lowest score in MLB play.
- This season, the Orioles have the third-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.318).
- Baltimore’s batting average is ranked 24th in the league (.221).
- The Orioles scored the fourth-lowest run total in baseball (75 total, 3.1 per game).
- Baltimore ranks 19th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .301.
- The Orioles strike out 9.6 times per game, the fifth-worst mark in the league.
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO & NJ at Tipico Sportsbook.
Gannett can earn revenue from Tipico for referral of spectators to betting services. Tipico has no influence on or is dependent on or associated with any such revenue from newsrooms or news coverage. For Terms and Conditions visit Tipico.com. 21+ only. problem Yok? Call 1-800-GAMMER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).