New Delhi Corona virus infection remains a disaster for people these days. Along with life, there is a big impact on business, due to which the problems of people are increasing continuously.
Meanwhile, the Modi government is going to give a big gift to the farmers. The central government is going to send an installment of Rs 2000 to the farmers’ account under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Under this scheme, the government pays Rs 6000 annually in 3 installments.
Now the wait for the 8th installment of the farmers is also coming to an end. You will get the money for the 8th installment soon. Under this scheme, about 9.5 crore beneficiary farmers get 2,000 rupees as an installment in their account.
The first installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi comes till 20 April. According to the rule, the first installment can come anytime from 1 April to 31 July.
– Know which farmers will get benefit
According to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, only those farmers who have 2 hectares or 5 acres of cultivable farming get the benefit of this scheme. Now the government has abolished the limit of holdings.
The cultivable land, in whose name it is, gets money, but if someone files an income tax return, then it is excluded from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. The lawyers, doctors, CA etc. are also out of this scheme.
– Registration will be done like this
You can register from home. For this, you have to have a khatauni, aadhar card, mobile number and bank account number of your farm. Let us tell you how you can get it done.
This is how you can register
– Go to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in.
– Now go to Farmers Corner.
– Here you click on ‘New Farmer Registration’.
– Aadhaar number has to be entered.
– The state has to be selected by entering the captcha code and then proceeding to the process.
– You have to fill your personal information.
– Also, the bank account details and farm related information will have to be filled.
– After this you can submit the form.