• Let’s join Infonavit Credits, it’s the perfect option to become independent and
Stop living with your parents or in-laws.
• Of the total number of people who combined their loans to purchase their home,
62% are couples and 15% are friends.
Since 2020, as the Institute of the National Housing Fund for Workers
(Infonavit) Unamos Créditos was created, this financing modality became one
the best alternatives to become independent and no longer live with your parents or in-laws,
as it allows two people to pool their loans to buy a home without the need to do so
As of September 3, 2023, a total of 14,360 people were affected in Baja California
You have chosen Unamos Créditos Infonavit to buy your home. Of these, 62% are couples and
15% maintain a friendship relationship.
Depending on the nature of the relationship, Infonavit has provided the following financing from 2020 to date
in Baja California by Unamos Credits:
Let’s get to the end credits
Type of relationship Number of credits
Parents and children 2016
The total loans granted represented an economic benefit of 5,705 million pesos.
Benefits of Unamos Credits:
• Both people are legal owners of the house.
• Total financing can reach up to 4 million 671 thousand 885 pesos.
• The interest rate is granted individually and depends on each individual’s income level
Person it can be between 3.09% and 10.45%.
• Has life insurance, unemployment insurance (payment protection fund) and insurance
To receive their credits, beneficiaries must have a current formal job and
Estimate before the institute, have the necessary points to apply for and carry out financing
the online course “Know more to make better decisions” in my Infonavit account.
Find out everything you need to know about Infonavit credits, procedures and services
simple and clear at infonavitfacil.mx.
Infonavit is a state social insurance institution whose aim is to provide benefits
cheap and sufficient loans so that workers have access to housing
be appropriate and constitute an asset. Since its founding in 1972, the organization has achieved success to date
more than 629,000 credits in Baja California.