National holidays are eagerly awaited by Chileans as they allow us to share them with friends and family. For this reason, Nespresso presented innovative coffee mocktails for these dates to enjoy and surprise your loved ones. These offer a slightly different, alcohol-free alternative for anyone who wants to celebrate responsibly.
Coffee mocktails created by Nespresso combine the unique taste of this drink with other natural and delicious ingredients. In addition, the recipes are easy to prepare and perfect to enjoy on any occasion.
And the best? is that you can do it with both your original and your Vertuo system machine.
Below we present some of the recipes:
- 1 Master Origin Mexico capsule (Vertuo system)
- 30 ml agave syrup
- Coarse salt
- Subtle lemon juice or minced meat
- Mug Vertuo
Step by step:
1. Fill the cup with coarse salt. You should apply a layer of syrup about 1cm thick to the rim of the cup and then place it in a well with coarse salt.
2. Add syrup and lemon juice to the bottom of the mug and top with ice.
3. Take out the coffee capsule and decorate it with a lemon peel.
Berry burst mocktail
- 1 Master Origin Colombia capsule (original system)
- 60 ml berry juice
- 30 ml mineral water
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml chewing gum
- ½ cherry to decorate
- Copa Martini
Step by step:
- Remove the coffee capsule into a cup.
- Add all ingredients, including coffee, to a shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake vigorously for 60 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with ½ cherry