American football and NFL fans have had to wait six months since the last game of last season where the Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Philadelphia Eagles in the 57th edition of the Superbowl.
The first week of preseason is just around the corner and the teams are preparing to give their best on the field of play. Matches will take place from Thursday, August 10 to Sunday, August 13, giving fans a taste of what’s to come in the regular season.
When does the NFL preseason start?
The NFL preseason has made its first move, and fans have already seen the first encounter between the Browns and the Jets, where the Cleveland team won with a score of 21-16. Although the game marked the beginning of the exhibition games, the excitement would grow exponentially as the first week of the preseason began.
Week 1 of preseason: Matches and events in Mexico
Thursday 10 August
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots, 5 PM
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Seattle Seahawks, 8 PM
Friday 11 August
- Green Bay Packers vs. Cincinnati Bengals, 5 PM
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 5 PM
- New York Giants vs Detroit Lions, 5 PM
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Miami Dolphins, 5 PM
- Washington Commanders vs. Cleveland Browns, 5:30 PM
- Denver Broncos vs. Arizona Cardinals, 8 PM
Saturday 12 August
- Tennessee Titans vs. Chicago Bears, 11 AM
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills, 11 AM
- New York Jets vs Carolina Panthers, 2 PM
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Dallas Cowboys, 3 PM
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Baltimore Ravens, 5 PM
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Los Angeles Rams, 7 PM
Sunday 13 August
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints, 11 AM
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Las Vegas Raiders, 2 PM
When does the NFL regular season start?
Anticipation is rising as we approach the regular season, and the first game is scheduled for September 7th between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Houston Texans. This matchup promises to be an exciting start to a season full of action and competition.