Since its arrival in Chile in the mid-90s, the Nissan Pathfinder has been constantly evolving, following the wishes and needs of Chilean drivers. Over 30 years, it has consolidated its position as a versatile and reliable vehicle. Able to successfully face challenges on the road and the most difficult terrain in our country.
“The evolution of the Nissan Pathfinder is remarkable. We live in a world that is constantly changing, and Nissan has shown successful adaptation to changing market dynamics, without losing sight of the essential values of this model: high performance , unwavering versatility and unmatched reliability.”, emphasized Óscar Voigt, Product Manager of Nissan Chile and Peru.
This SUV has become an iconic model of the brand thanks to families who for many years have preferred this model as the perfect match for their road adventures, always standing out for its disruptive style that combines practicality with a family car for day-to-day activities, and the durability of an all-terrain vehicle that fits anywhere.
Among the highlights of the Nissan Pathfinder history in Chile are:
- The innovation continues: Over the years, Nissan has introduced a series of technological and design innovations in the Pathfinder, leading the Chilean automotive market, which now highlights its more contemporary and aerodynamic design.
- Unrivaled Performance: Durability and reliability were demonstrated by the first Pathfinder, which quickly gained the trust of Chilean drivers, considered an ideal vehicle to face the various conditions of Chile, from urban roads to the most challenging ones. off-road routes.
- Family Size: With ample interior space and features designed with family comfort in mind, this model is the ideal companion for adventures and long trips.
- Safety commitment: Nissan maintains a strong commitment to this matter, which includes advanced safety systems over the years, to provide peace of mind to drivers and passengers.
- Pathfinder Community: Over the years, a strong community of Pathfinder owners and enthusiasts has formed in Chile, sharing their love for this iconic SUV.
For many years now, the car valuation and car research company, Kelley Blue Book, has awarded the Nissan Pathfinder on several occasions, giving it the “best family car” award, highlighting its breadth. , ease of access, refinement and management, and other features. .
“This year marks a unique milestone in the history of Nissan in Chile, as we celebrate more than three decades of the iconic Nissan Pathfinder in the local market. Since its inception on Chilean soil, it has become a benchmark in the SUV segment, standing for durability, performance and adaptability to the needs of families and adventurers throughout the country, from a square off- roader to a more crossover. elegant and contemporary, maintaining its position as a reliable and versatile country car for over 30 years” Voigt concluded.