Because the Japanese manufacturer decided to ‘donate’ the classic bodywork to Nissan Versa al Nissan V-Drive the popularity of this new car remains sky high, making it even on the list of the most wanted cars among Mexicans.
Of course, we cannot ignore the fact that the Nissan V-Drive 2023 This is an entry-level car with only one version, so the base equipment will be the same for all units purchased in this model.
Now on From zero to 100 We will share with you what security features it includes for its latest version, so if you want to know them, we invite you to continue reading below.
What are the safety features of the 2023 Nissan V-Drive?
This sedan maintains its low price thanks to equipment compatible with the segment, however, in terms of security there are some must see features required for fleet vehicles.
As we have already told you, the Nissan V-Drive 2023 It’s only available in one version, so the details we’ve given you are the only ones available so far.
- Remote control alarm with immobilizer
- Airbags Before
- Side airbags
- Curtain air bags
- 3-point retractable front and rear seat belts
- Dynamic Vehicle Control
- Front seat belt reminder for driver and passenger
- ISOFIX anchorage system for children in the back seat
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Triangle of safety
- Traction control system (TCS)
How much will the Nissan V-Drive 2023 cost?
Currently the cheapest car from nissan is he V-drive 2023 which is sold in the MT A/C Audio version, from 282,900 Mexican pesos.
Some of its most important features include:
- 15” aluminum wheels
- Body color bumper
- The interiors are upholstered in black fabric
- Air conditioning
- Center console with front cupholders
- Glass with electric opening
- Wiping windshield wipers