Nothing Phone (1) Pre-Order Pass Details
The Nothing Phone (1) will be available for pre-order in India via Flipkart. If you wish to pre-book Nothing Phone (1) in the country, you will need to:
- You’ll need to purchase the Nothing Phone (1) pre-order pass.
- You will be emailed an invitation code for a pre-order pass. Note that this is the only way to reach the pass.
- You will need to secure the pass with a refundable deposit of Rs 2,000. With it, you’ll unlock a special price on the Nothing Phone (1) accessory and also receive special pre-order offers.
- The Nothing Phone (1) Pre-Order Pass only guarantees that you will be able to pre-order the device, but it does not mean that you have already secured the device. The device will have to be bought later.
- On July 12, at 9 PM, you need to log in to Flipkart and pay the balance (Rs 2,000 will be adjusted), and confirm the pre-order of your Nothing phone (1).
Yes like that. Using Nothing Phone (1), you will be able to secure a device for yourself. Sounds easy, doesn’t it?
nothing phone (1) specification (required)
Talking about the specifications of the device, the Nothing Phone (1) is said to have a 120Hz refresh rate OLED panel. Under the hood, the Nothing Phone (1) will most likely be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ processor, paired with the least.
Coming to the cameras, the Nothing Phone (1) is expected to come with a 50MP dual rear camera setup and a left-aligned selfie camera is confirmed to make up for the device. On the software side of things, the Nothing Phone (1) will boot Android 12-based Nothing OS out of the box. Lastly, the device is said to house a 4,500mAh battery with 45W fast charging support.