The third phase of corona vaccine has started in India. Covid vaccination has also started in the country from May 1 to 18 to 45 years. In such cases, you must first register to receive the vaccine. However, when registering, you should know that there is a vaccination center near your home, so that you can easily find the center closest to you. The problem of finding your Vaccine Center has now been made much easier through WhatsApp.
Read more: – Be careful about buying medicine and oxygen! Fraud in WhatsApp and Payment App
Mygoviania shared this information on social media. The government says the MyGov Corona Helpdesk on WhatsApp will now inform people about the nearest immunization center. The helpdesk supports both Hindi and English. To know the vaccination center, you only need to follow 7 steps:
Find out how COVID 19 is near the Vaccine Center
1) To do this, first save the number 9013151515 on your phone. It can be saved in any name.
2) Open WhatsApp on the phone after saving the number.
3) After opening WhatsApp, open the chat box with save number.
4) Send Hi, Hello or Namaste, Chatbot will reply you with 9 options from the front.
Read more: – New feature has come to Desi Twitter Quote, now you will be able to type messages in your local language.
5) You need to write 1 to get information about vaccination. After that, you will get 2 options, 1 of which has to be sent to the center for information.
6) You will then be asked to enter the PIN code. As soon as you enter the PIN code of your region and send it, you will get the information of the vaccination center near the PIN code.
)) If your registration is not completed, the chatbot will also provide a link to the Queen Portal. You can register from here.