The good and bad news for customers has come together from Ola Electric. The good news is that the company has once again opened the booking window of its electric scooter. That means you will be able to book Ola Electric S1 and S1 Pro scooters from today. The bad news is that you will need more budget to buy this scooter now. In fact, the company has increased the price of the S1 Pro model by Rs 10,000. That means now its new ex-showroom price is Rs 1.40 lakh. However, the company has not stated the reason for the price hike. The company had launched the S1 Pro on August 15 last year with a price tag of Rs 1.30 lakh.
You will be able to make bookings from Ola Electric’s website
You can book this electric scooter from the official website of the company. For this you have to go to olaelectric.com. Here you will see the Purchase Now option. By clicking here you will be able to book it. Now the ex-showroom price of Ola S1 scooter is Rs 1 lakh and the ex-showroom price of Ola S1 Pro is Rs 1.40 lakh. In Delhi, the price is Rs 85,000 and Rs 1.20 lakh. This scooter is getting subsidy in Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
7 Powerful Features of Ola Electric Scooter
1. Get a 7-inch display: Ola has given this scooter a 7-inch touchscreen display, which comes with the Move operating system. The display is quite sharp and bright. It is water and dustproof. It has chipset with octa-core processor and 3GB RAM. It supports 4G, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
2. You will be able to change the speedometer of the scooter: The speedometer you will find in its display will have many different faces. Like you will be able to choose digital meter, meter like old car or other format. The special thing is that the same kind of sound will come from the scooter as you will select the meter.
3. Will be able to set the speed for family members: The user will also be able to edit the dashboard to his liking. You will be able to customize different things like navigation, speedometer, music. You can set the speed limit of the scooter according to your family members.
4. will also follow the voice command: This will be controlled by voice command. For this the user has to give command by saying Hi Ola. For example, the song will be played when the Hi Ola Play Some music command is given. Giving the command of increment volume will increase the volume. It has built-in speakers for music.
Speed 0 to 40 km in 3 seconds: Ola has installed 8.5 kW peak power generating motor in S1 scooter. This motor is connected to a battery with a capacity of 3.9 kW. It can reach a speed of 0 to 40 kilometers in just 3 seconds. Its top speed is 115 km per hour. It gives a range of 181 km on a single charge. It has Normal, Sport and Hyper modes for riding.
6. Full charge in 6 hours: The company will provide a 750 watt portable charger with the scooter. With the help of this the battery will be fully charged in 6 hours. On the other hand, Ola’s hypercharger can charge 50% of the battery in 18 minutes.
7. Reverse mode will also be found: The scooter will also get reverse mode. This will make it easier to park the car. If the scooter has to be stopped at a climbing place, then the motor will stop it at the place. That is, the rider will not need to give speed or maintain it. It will get cruise control, it will be able to run the scooter at the same speed. It will have disc brakes in both front and rear. Monoshockers will be found in the front.