If you love the personalized look and maximum functionality of your smartphone’s interface, the Samsung Good Lock app expands the options of the Galaxy Z Flip5’s external screen, from your messaging and browsing activities to your favorite mobile game
Your smartphone reflects your personal tastes and preferences and can even become an extension of your personality and a perfect environment in which to express yourself. From the lock screen to the sounds, each setting reveals a little about how you like to present yourself and interact with your smartphone.
Samsung’s Good Lock app offers a range of customizations for your Galaxy smartphone, allowing better customization of the Quick Panel, clock and external display. Additionally, when used on a Galaxy Z Flip5, you can use your favorite apps right from this new foldable’s external screen, from messaging apps to navigation apps to your favorite mobile game.
For those who would like to customize the appearance of their smartphone’s interface in a more practical way, check out how to install Good Lock on your Galaxy Z Flip5 smartphone below:
- Browse the Galaxy Store on your smartphone.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner.
- Search for “Good Lock” and download the app.
- After installation, open “Good Lock” and click “Life up” at the bottom right.
- Search and download “MultiStar”.
- Return to the Good Lock home screen and launch MultiStar.
- Click on “I Collapsible Galaxy”.
- Click on the “Home Widget” option.
- Select the apps you want to use on the Z Flip5 Flex screen.
- On the unlocked external screen, pinch with your fingers.
- Click the Good Lock folder.
- Click on the app you want to use.