What experts say about slowing down the development of artificial intelligence does not seem to be fruitful, as companies continue to develop tools so that it does not stop developing. OpenIA has officially launched the ChatGPT mobile application for free. In other words, we can now carry fashionable AI in our pocket and use it for all kinds of tasks. For the time being, it’s only available on iOS (that is, for Apple devices), but it’s coming to Android soon. The app also integrates Whisper, a recognition system that converts speech to text. simultaneously, ChatGPT Plus customers get exclusive access to GPT-4 capabilities Quick access to features and fast response times.
ChatGPT application will soon be available on Android and brings with it many advantages.
From OpenIA they have published a statement detailing all the advantages that ChatGPT provides and that we can use on our mobile devices:
- Quick Responses: We can get accurate information without having to check ads or multiple results.
- Personalized Advice: Get guidance on cooking, travel plans or developing thoughtful messages.
- Creative Inspiration: Create ideas for gifts, presentations or write the perfect poem.
- Professional Contribution: Increase productivity with feedback on ideas, summaries of notes, and technical support on topics.
- Learning Opportunities: Explore new languages, modern history, and more at your own pace.
There is no exact release date yet for the app on Android, but it will be ‘soon’.
“We’re starting our rollout in the US and will expand to more countries in the coming weeks. We can’t wait to see how you use the app. As we collect user feedback, we Committed to continually improving features and functionality. app. ChatGPT Security”, he tells OpenIA. “With the ChatGPT app for iOS, We’re getting closer to our mission by turning cutting-edge research into useful tools that empower people making them more accessible.