Our battery iPhone It is one of the most common things among users, especially when they need a quick announcement. This is necessary to save time, or to use with mobile devices.
It is also important to remember that the time it takes to charge an iPhone can vary, depending on the model and type of charger used. However, there are some ways to charge the battery faster.
In this way, you will not have to wait for too many hours when you need to use the mobile device immediately, if even worse, if it is turned off at the worst time. Given this, m MAG We are sharing some tips that you can implement.
WONDER: How to Reserve Apple Music Classical for Free on iPhone
So you can charge your iPhone faster
Getting your iPhone to charge faster is essential if you want to save time or use your smartphone as quickly as possible. Here are some suggestions.
- One of the first things you can try is to charge your iPhone by turning it into Airplane Mode. After this, you will not only reduce energy consumption, but you will speed up the charging process; However, please note that you will not be able to receive calls or other notifications while this is being done.
- Another tip is to avoid using the iPhone when it’s charging, as it will slow down the charging speed. In this sense, use it only if it is really necessary, such as making an emergency call or sending important messages.
- As for the technical part, you have the possibility to use a more powerful disk so that your iPhone’s battery reaches the maximum percentage faster and thus saves more minutes and even hours.
- Also, make sure that the charging cable for your iPhone is of good quality and that they are certified by Apple, otherwise, your mobile will not only charge more slowly, but will probably have negative consequences on its performance.
- Although there are accessory covers that cause bumps and scratches on the iPhone, it is also possible to slow down the impact of the device, so one option is to remove them while the lining is needed.
- One last thing is to turn on the iPhone at night. Although it may seem obvious, this option prevents you from having your mobile ready to use in the morning, especially when you need to go to work, study or do something else important.
How to connect to WiFi from iPhone with QR code?
If you want to quickly connect to a WiFi network, you can do so via a QR code. Next, we offer you a guide with a detailed explanation.
- From your iPhone, open the camera app.
- Next, point the camera at the QR code of the WiFi network you want to connect to.
- If the QR code contains WiFi network information, a notification will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the notification and it will immediately open the WiFi network setup page.
- Verify that the WiFi network information is correct and select Connect to connect to the network.
- If the WiFi network requires a password, you will be prompted to enter the password.
- Once you’ve entered the password, your iPhone will automatically connect to the WiFi network.
It should be noted that not all QR codes that you scan on your iPhone will allow you to connect to the Internet, since they contain accurate information from WiFi networks for this action to be effective.
How to check personal photos on iPhone
If you want to stop other people from seeing your private photos on iPhone, we’ll show you how to lock them in a few minutes.
- The first step is to open the “Photos” app on the iPhone.
- Then choose the narrowest images for you.
- After that, click on the button “share”, which is located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Once done, scroll down to the menu item and click on “hide”.
- You will be asked immediately if you want to hide the images.
- Tap on the “Hide photos” alternative.
- Afterwards, the hidden photos will be moved to the “hidden” list automatically.
- To see those hidden images, go to the “Albums” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- In this section, look for the “hidden” list.
- To close the “hidden” list and protect private photos, you need the “Passcode” function or the “Touch ID / Face ID” function.
- Go to Settings, followed by Photos and activate the “Hed album” function.
- Finally, choose “Passcode” or “Touch ID / Face ID” protection list.
From now on, every time you want to see the “hidden” list, you will have to enter your passcode or unlock it with your Touch ID / Face ID.