WASHINGTON, January 28, 2022 (Globe Newswire) — The global organic fertilizer market size is expected to reach US$ 22.13 billion by 2028, exhibiting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% over the forecast period.
Growing environmental concerns have prompted customers to abandon pre-eminent foods in favor of green alternatives. Organic fertilizers have greatly helped consumers gain access to clean-label foods, to the extent that they are willing to pay a higher price for such products. Hence major manufacturers are investing in enhancing their R&D capabilities and spreading eco-friendly fertilizers more widely, Vantage Market Research said in a report titled “Organic Fertilizer Market by Source (Plants, Animals, Minerals), Crop Type (Cereals & Cereals, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), Form (Dry, Liquid), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) , Middle East and Africa) – Global Industry Assessments (2016 – 2021) and Forecasts (2022 – 2028)”,
Click Here to Access Free Sample Reports @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/request-sample
(A free sample of this report is readily available upon request).
Our free sample reports include:
- In-depth industry analysis, introduction, overview, and outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Impact Analysis 140+ page research reports (including latest research).
- Provide chapter-wise guidance on request Includes updated list of updated sectoral analysis, statistics and tables with graphical representation of 2021 trends, size and share.
- The updated report covers key market players using their sales volume, business strategy and revenue analysis Vantage Market Research Methodology,
(Please note that the sample in this report has been updated to include a pre-delivery COVID-19 impact study.)
List of Major Players in Organic Fertilizer Market:
- Scots Miracle-Gro Company (US)
- Tata Chemicals Limited (India)
- National Fertilizers Limited (India)
- Coromandel International Limited (India)
- Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (India)
- Italpolina Spa (Italy)
- Midwestern Bioag (US)
- Perfect Blend LLC (US)
- ILSA Spa (Italy)
- Sustain Natural Fertilizer, Inc. (America)
- Agrocare Canada, Inc. (Canada)
- Biostar Systems LLC (US)
- Nature Safe (in the US)
Driver: Rising population drives demand
The increase in population increases the demand for food items. As the availability of cultivable land is limited, crop yield management and land management have become major factors. The agriculture sector is under pressure to grow more food crops to meet the need. The agriculture sector largely depends on fertilizers to improve soil productivity. Chemical or synthetic fertilizers are mainly used to increase crop yields. Moreover, there is a trend towards the use of these fertilizers due to increasing awareness about the adverse effects of chemical fertilizers on both the environment and human beings. People are now preferring organic food more and are also willing to pay a little more for them in terms of price, which is likely to increase the demand for organic fertilizers.
Regional Trends: North America dominates the market, and is expected to grow at a faster rate in the coming years, as the region is largely dependent on agriculture. Apart from this, increase in government subsidies and investment on organic fertilizers also acts as a factor which is facilitating the market demand in this sector.
BUY THIS PREMIUM REPORT NOW @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/1
Benefits of Buying Organic Fertilizers Market Report:
- customer satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
- assured quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- matchless skill: Analysts provide in-depth insights into the reports.
- Cereals and cereals likely to have a significant share of: Grains are comparatively easy to store and handle due to low water content and high food value. The fruits and vegetables segment is also expected to grow at a significant rate in the coming years. As the demand for vegetables and fruits continues to grow, the use of fertilizers is expected to increase, which will boost the growth of the market.
- likely to hold a significant stake: Since the dry form of fertilizers has beneficial properties such as ease of application and transportation, long shelf life, easy storage nature and cost effective. The liquid fertilizer segment also has the potential to play an important part, as it penetrates the soil quickly and provides rapid access to nutrients.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The outbreak of COVID-19 has affected various industries across the world. Governments around the world implemented strict lockdown measures and social distancing norms to contain the rapid spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing facilities around the world were closed during the early stages of the pandemic. In addition, the post-pandemic economic crisis could lead to a significant delay in the commercial roll-out of the organic fertilizer market. Hence, the market players faced several challenges as disruptions in the supply chain were witnessed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies will be online. The impact of COVID-19 on market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and market growth trends for all regions and countries based on the following data points:
- Impact Assessment of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by 2020 and 2021
- Key strategies adopted by companies to deal with COVID-19
- long term mobility
- short term dynamics
Read full research report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/organic-fertilizers-market-1228
Report Highlights of Organic Fertilizers Market:
- market assessment
- Premium Insights
- competitive landscape
- COVID impact analysis
- Historical data, estimates and forecasts
- Company Profile
- global and regional dynamics
Answers to key questions in the report:
- Which regional market will show the most and fastest growth?
- Which are the top five players in the organic fertilizer market?
- How will the organic fertilizer market change in the coming six years?
- Which application and product will take a major share of the organic fertilizers market?
- What are the drivers and restrictions of the organic fertilizer market?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the organic fertilizer market over the forecast period?
Talk to Analyst @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/contact-analyst
This market titleOrganic Fertilizer Market » The sectoral analysis will cover specific information in terms of forecast and quantitative data – units, major market trends, and various others as mentioned below:
|Market size in 2021||USD 9.95 billion|
|Projected market size in 2028||USD 22.13 billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||CAGR of 12.1% by 2022-2028|
|historical year||2016 – 2020|
|forecast year||2022 – 2028|
|covered sections||Source: Plants, Animals, Minerals
Crop Type:- Cereals and Cereals, Oilseeds and Pulses, Fruits and Vegetables, Others
Appearance:- dry, liquid
|Quantitative Data – Units||Revenue in USD/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028|
|area covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa|
|countries involved||US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC countries and South Africa, others|
|report coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segment and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.|
Customization of reports:
The reports can be customized as per the needs or requirements of the client. For any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your requirements and provide you with the most suitable report.
Download Free Sample Reports Now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/request-sample
Browse more related reports:
About Vantage Market Research:
At Vantage Market Research we provide high quality quantitative B2B research on over 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients to map a slew of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end-to-end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their critical business objectives. Our client base extends to 70% of the Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research reports. The company serves a variety of enterprises and customers in a wide variety of industries. The company provides detailed reports on a range of industries including chemical materials and energy, food and beverage, healthcare technology, and more. The company’s experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants utilizes proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
follow us on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
6218 Georgia Ave NW Stay 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs