She working environment This is one of the aspects that should be best within company because they are always covered by Work load which makes compatibility with personal life impossible.
This is the central axis of most of the problems that the working people have and creates a burden for them intelligence whose silence results in other pathologies such as stress, anxiety or depression. The problems are few if you feel that you are listened to and that, above all, those in charge are interested in you BENEFITS Within the company. Currently, the 31% of working people believe that their managers are not THE it is important your mental health.
Many times it is not a lack of interest, but of resources since they don’t know how to cope, nor how to help a worker with mental problems. Between one side not feeling supported and the other not knowing how to manage the situation, the issue of mental pathologies becomes an issue. taboo within the company, something that happens all the time, but no one dares to talk about it.
Before it gets to that extreme, other strengths may be encouraged to play in favor of a good one. work environment.
Good practices to improve employees’ mental health
In Spain, the problems of mental health became one of the first CAUSE why people resignation in his position work. Specifically, these people suffer from Burnout Syndrome namely physical and mental fatigue. The person feels smaller within the company, with low self-esteem and this feeling affects their performance and worsens their work motivation. What things can be done to improve mental health within the company?
- Flexibility and conciliation. Recent studies have confirmed that 73% of people are very grateful to be able to work from home and have flexible hours. It prevents burnout syndrome because excessive working hours, lack of conciliation and flexibility in the work environment are some of the main causes of burnout. fatigue.
- Leadership training and project management. Not all team leaders know how to be good leaders.
- Construction a feedback culture This is very important for the employee. Through sessions one to one, the person feels listened to and understands that their opinions have value within the company, so they feel more motivated in their work. This is another way to combat the Burnout syndrome because the person who never sees growth expectations within the company can also be demotivated and mentally exhausted.
- the digital disconnection. When the work day ends, it does not continue when the person goes home by contacting them with electronic devices.
- Stress management courses. You can work as a team to develop connection and unity between all workers.
Consequences of combustion
she stress This is just a sign of overload at work, but job burnout needs to be addressed. If ignored, it can have many consequences such as:
- too much stress
- Sadness, anger, or rage
- Inappropriate alcohol and substance use
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Vulnerability to diseases
Many times the symptoms that appear do not make you think that you may have stress at work, so if you see any of these signs, go to a doctor because you should be cured.
Most employees won’t talk about it.
Lots of staff not they feel cozy talked about their mental problems within the company and especially with their bosses. They lack confidence, but it also happens that a lot leaders They don’t know how to handle the issue mental health Within the company.
The point is not so much to say it, but to know what to say. It’s not about company leaders or managers acting as therapists, but rather that employees feel, in a way, support. They want to know that their senior managers ANXIETY for yours truly benefit.
The emotional attachment of bosses to their employees can encourage an increase in work productivity, it is easier to work as a team and the members are more motivated in what they do. This creates a positive image outward-facing business and increasing the influx of new talent.