The Phoenix Suns (33-9) have a -5 lead to go on a three-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (16-27) at 8:30 pm ET on Monday, January 17 2022, at AT&T. Centre. Over/under 224.5 in match.
NBA odds for Suns vs. Spurs
Suns Betting Trends
Like a visiting team
- Phoenix has a 12-8 record against road spread and a 16-4 record on the road.
- This year, the Suns are 5-2 in the ATS in road games, playing as favorites with 5 or more points.
- The Phoenix have won overs in eight of their 20 road games this year with an over/under set (40%).
- Recent results seem to lean towards the Suns outperforming the overall record. Their road games have averaged 220.6 points per competition this season.
Last 10 games
- Phoenix is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over the last 10 contests.
- In Phoenix’s last 10 games, five have come to an end.
- The Suns have averaged three points less (221.5) in their last 10 games than they did this game.
- In the past 10 games, the Suns have averaged 2.1 points more than their season average.
General betting statistics
- Phoenix’s ATS record this season is 23-19-0.
- The Suns are 14-13 against a scatter with a 5-point lead or more this season.
- Phoenix games ended 20 times out of 42 (47.6%).
- The Suns have won 32 of the 39 games they have won this season (82.1%).
- Phoenix has a 20-5 record (winning 80% of games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -205 or less.
Spur Betting Trends
Like a home team
- San Antonio is 8-12 at home and has covered the spread 11 times at home.
- The Spurs have a 2-1 ATS record in home games this year, being underdogs with 5 points or more.
- At home this season, San Antonio’s games have exceeded the target 14 times.
- Recent results seem to be against the Spurs outperforming the overall record. This season, their home games have averaged 220.3 points per game.
Last 10 games
- San Antonio is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against spread over the last 10 games.
- The final results of the last 10 games in San Antonio were five times the set amount.
- In the last 10 games, the Spurs have averaged 0.9 points less (223.6) than in this match.
- In their last 10 games, the Spurs have been down 3.3 points per game compared to an all-season average of 110.6 points per game.
General betting statistics
- San Antonio is 23-20-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were 5 points or more behind, the Spurs are 12-6 against the spread.
- Teams have won 22 of San Antonio’s 43 total games.
- The Spurs have won nine, or 30%, of the 30 games they have played as underdogs this season.
- San Antonio have a record of 5-12, 29.4% winning when the bookmakers consider them underdogs +170 or more this season.
- Phoenix games have ended with over 224.5 points 12 times this year.
- The San Antonio Games have scored over 224.5 points 19 times this year.
- The two teams average 222.9 points per competition, 1.6 less than in this match.
- There are a total of 224.5 points in this game, 8.9 more than the sum of points allowed for the two teams.
- Over/Under in this game is 224.5 points, which is 5.4 more than the average for Suns games this season.
- Games involving the Spurs have averaged 220.5 points per game this year, a four-point difference from over/under in this competition.
Suns Player Props
- Chris Paul: 13.9 PTS, 9.9 AST, 1.9 STL, 47.3 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (39 of 121)
- Devin Booker: 23.9 points, 44.2% from the field, 40.4% with 3 points (93 out of 230)
- DeAndre Ayton: 16.8 points, 10.6 rebounds, 63.7% from the field, 25 3 points (2 of 8)
- Mikal bridges: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (61 of 157)
- Cameron Johnson: 11.9 PTS, 45.8% FY, 43.8 3P% (99 out of 226)
Spurs player props
- Dejont Murray: 19.1 PTS, 8.3 EW, 8.9 AST, 2.1 STL, 44.8% FG, 32.9 3P% (53 out of 161)
- Derrick White: 14.6 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.8 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (60 of 199)
- Jacob Poeltle: 12.1 PTS, 8.9 EW, 1.5 BLK, 59% FG
- Keldon Johnson: 14.9 points, 45.7% from the field, 44.5 3 points (65 of 146)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.7 points, 39.4% from the field, 30% with a score of 3 points (60 out of 200)