father’s Day It is celebrated on every third Sunday of the month of June. Find out here what is the origin of this holiday and what we can dedicate to our loved ones. For this reason, we show you the best pictures, chains and phrases to dedicate to this special day. It can be difficult to find the best words for your parents to express what they feel.
The first Father’s Day took place on June 19, 1910 in Washington. Masses were held in honor of fathers in other cities across the United States. It has been officially celebrated throughout the United States since 1924, when President Calvin Coolidge declared it a national celebration. In 1966, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed a proclamation declaring the third Sunday in June as the date for Father’s Day.
For its part, in Mexico, Father’s Day began to be celebrated in schools in the 1950s to recognize the father figure in families and the importance of the father in them.
Phrases to Celebrate Father’s Day
1. Being a father is special but having a father like you is something special. There will be many parents, but there is no one like you. happy Father’s Day!
2. My father is not the best in the world but was in charge of making my world from the day I was born. What a beautiful phrase! Your dad will surely be excited to hear it or when he reads it in a nice greeting card.
3. A good father is one who loves and cares for his children and does so without asking for anything in return. And that’s something that’s priceless, don’t you think?
4. Parents are teachers, friends and mentors in one person. We can’t ask for anything more, just give her all your love in return.
5. I just need to know that you are there to feel safe and secure. Do you also take refuge in your father when you feel lost? The best occasion to thank him is Father’s Day.
6. You are an example to follow, I am proud to say that I look a little bit like you. If they tell you that you look like your father, you are doing great.