With the time of vacation With the holidays right around the corner, it’s important to make sure your car is in top condition for a safe trip. Below is an essential review guide to the key points of security in your vehicle before starting any trip.
- TIRES: Wheels are a basic element for security bowl. Make sure they are properly inflated and the tread is in good condition. Replace those damaged tires and bring the spare in good condition, as well as the necessary tools to replace them in an emergency.
- Brakes: An efficient braking system is essential for you security. Before traveling, check the brake fluid level and make sure the pads and discs are in good condition. If you hear strange noises when braking, it is advisable to do a more detailed check.
- LIGHTS: Make sure all the vehicle’s lights are working properly, including headlights, brake lights, turn signals, and taillights. This is important to maintain good vision during the day and night.
- EXCURSIONS: Check the level of all important fluids, such as engine oil, transmission fluid, coolant and brake fluid. Make sure you have the necessary fluids with you for refilling later.
- BATTERY: A battery in good condition is the key to avoiding accidents. Check the battery charge and replace it if necessary, especially if it has been used for several years.
- EXHAUST SYSTEM: A well-maintained exhaust not only reduces pollution, but also improves engine performance. Check the exhaust system for possible leaks or damage.
- EMERGENCY TEAM: Prepare an emergency kit that includes items such as a jack, first tools, warning triangles, flashlight, jump cable, and first aid kit. These elements can be of great help in unexpected situations.
in your car. Preventive care can make a difference and ensure a smooth and safe trip for you and your loved ones.