Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Prince George’s photo was a ‘wake up call’ Harry and Meghan’s royal roles to be reduced

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly started discussing a separate life outside the royal family soon after their wedding. The Duke of Sussex had already begun to carve out a niche of his own by serving in the military and working with Prince William and Kate on mental health charities. Expert Neil Sr suggested that a particular photo of Prince George was the ultimate sign that Prince Harry and Meghan may not be “superstars of the British monarchy” because of the focus on the younger generations of the family.

Speaking on his YouTube channel “Neil Sean’s Daily News Headlines”, Mr. Sean said: “Harry and Meghan had more or less decided within the first few months of meeting that they could lead a separate life.

“It didn’t really map out who we ended up with, but certainly for Prince Harry, he wanted to take on a different role in his life.

“We saw that by him already trying to branch out within the military and of course, with Kate and William he started those mental health charities and dispatches and things, so it’s really this particular picture.” Wasn’t.

“I believe it may be a wake-up call to realize that perhaps she and Meghan will never really be superstars of the British monarchy which is not to say.”

JUST IN: Kate to add additional title Duchess of Cambridge style when Prince Charles is king

In December 2019, Buckingham Palace released a series of photos of Prince George with Prince William and Prince Charles with the Queen.

The three closest to the throne also appeared in a candid video with Her Majesty, which commentators interpreted as a nod to the future of the royal family.

Mr Sean said: “They decided they wanted to change their direct lifestyle and so by doing so” [the photo] They realized they could do something.”

Royal author Robert Lacey claimed in his book Battle of Brothers that the infamous photo was Prince Charles’s idea to highlight the diminishing future of the monarchy.

READ MORE: Heartbroken queen ‘trying to pull herself together’ to celebrate special anniversary

Speaking earlier this year, ITV royal editor Chris Ship said: “The picture that Buckingham Palace released to mark the start of the decade.

“It was the Queen and the three future kings – and there was even a little video of them stirring Christmas pudding.

“I’m not saying they were excluding Harry and Meghan because it was a cruel fact that Harry was never part of that line of succession.

“But at the beginning of the decade, it seemed the royals were too focused on the future – the Queen and her three heirs.”

Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here